• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
One other think which bothers me about this guy's site is that he features properties which are not his listings without giving credit to the listing agent. In addition, he has a link to his own name beside those listings. In fact, at the top of the page of those listings, it states, "Michael Harbin's Listings." Sounds like trouble to me.

Loopnet looks like trouble?

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
If you really would like to have/know all the rules take a 6 day course. To sign up here is a link.

link

After that 6 days of learning the rules can the students also take the Series 7 exam?

BTW: Florida State law and Federal Securities law prohibits any Real Estate agent from selling property as an investment and giving projections as to future earnings. (I just saved some students one day's worth of classes.)

Last edited:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
After that 6 days of learning the rules can the students also take the Series 7 exam?

BTW: Florida State law and Federal Securities law prohibits any Real Estate agent from selling property as an investment and giving projections as to future earnings. (I just saved some students one day's worth of classes.)

You can find that answer here http://www.nasd.com/index.htm
My bet is you already know the answer. ;-)

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com

BTW,

Do you have your series 7 lic. ? I hear it is a really tough test.