• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I am looking for a house for a family from NOLA. Prefer 3 beds/ 2 baths. Two adults, a kid, Grandma, and two dogs, one a Bassad Hound (40#) and a little dog (10#). Grandma is 86 yrs old and needs ground level entry or elevator. Willing to pay up to $1,500 /month. Business was in NOLA, and they have not income. Kid is now enrolled in Emerald Coast Middle School, behind Butler. Today was his first day. They are currently staying in Panama City, and would like to be closer to 30-A. Will someone help these guys. Time is of the essence. Thanks.
:D

CJ

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Pt. Washington
SJ I am also trying to help this same family but I can't get through on the cell number they gave me. I don't have a place for her yet but I wanted to assure her we were still looking and see if the numbers I gave her were any good.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I have the PERFECT home! Please call me at 850-499-8260! My family and I are in need, but this wouldn't work for us.

Diane

Smiling JOe said:
I am looking for a house for a family from NOLA. Prefer 3 beds/ 2 baths. Two adults, a kid, Grandma, and two dogs, one a Bassad Hound (40#) and a little dog (10#). Grandma is 86 yrs old and needs ground level entry or elevator. Willing to pay up to $1,500 /month. Business was in NOLA, and they have not income. Kid is now enrolled in Emerald Coast Middle School, behind Butler. Today was his first day. They are currently staying in Panama City, and would like to be closer to 30-A. Will someone help these guys. Time is of the essence. Thanks.
:D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Diane4145 said:
I have the PERFECT home! Please call me at 850-499-8260! My family and I are in need, but this wouldn't work for us.

Diane

Thanks Diane. I have been calling Wendy, the person in need, but she has only a NOLA cell number, and all I get is a busy signal. She warned me of such. Tomorrow, I will see if I can leave her message at her kid's school. In the mean time, I will keep calling her. She knows her phone is not working well here and is trying to get a local number, but without much success with her current carrier.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hey Smiling JOe,

Making progress! CJ contacted me re:posting, because she's trying to help them, :razz: as well. I spoke with her and gave her contact info, for the owner. They will LOVE this home! Please keep me posted on the efforts, I'm praying for them and all others!

Thanks,
Diane

Smiling JOe said:
Thanks Diane. I have been calling Wendy, the person in need, but she has only a NOLA cell number, and all I get is a busy signal. She warned me of such. Tomorrow, I will see if I can leave her message at her kid's school. In the mean time, I will keep calling her. She knows her phone is not working well here and is trying to get a local number, but without much success with her current carrier.