• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
:blush: I am soooo embarrassed...."MANDATORY EVACUATION," of course! Could have been a lot worse, pals: Mandatory Ejac-------. :eek: And I probably will get kicked out of the site for that one. Just call me Ms. Malapropism.

Thanks for posting this remarkable photo again, Kurt. It was just such a thrill to view the detail through the magnifying glass, which provided such depth. After seeing in that way, I opted for a different mat, which created yet another level of depth. It is mounted in a chalk white mat with a simple black beveled frame and will go on one wall of the library that is awash in high-intensity light (UV glass, yes).

Kurt, you would lose your mind over the photo opps around here. Why, just the view of Mt. Rainier from the Bainbridge Island Ferry is a heart stopper, as is the panoramic view of the Olympic Mt. Range one gets when driving over to the discount haven across the bridge known as Silverdale. Better there than here. After dark, it is like driving inside a pinball machine! Not everything out here is beautiful.

TNJed

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2006
Seagrove Beach, FL
That is a fantastic photo Kurt!

It looks as if it was a panoramic setting but I'm curious about the curvature of the clouds. Was it a fisheye lens or is that the natural shape of the storm or something else? :eek:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
That is a fantastic photo Kurt!

It looks as if it was a panoramic setting but I'm curious about the curvature of the clouds. Was it a fisheye lens or is that the natural shape of the storm or something else? :eek:

Pretty much how it looked - surreal.