• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I believe these are the very reasons P.A.G has decided to do business in SOWAL. They were appalled at the practices of many auction houses. Auctions can be beneficial but need to be run in a very ethical manner. I have met with P.A.G and feel very confident about this group. I do not feel that way about a few others that have been practicing in our area... No names mentioned. Unfortunately, there are many folks that are hurt and looking for a way out. This is one way that can help! I feel these guys/gals are going to change the way auctions are viewed. Give them a chance. Go meet them and maybe you will walk away with some comfort. I did. :D

P.A.G.

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2007
We just received a copy of the January '07 appraisal for the duplex alone. It came in at $2,525,000.

sberry123

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2006
We just received a copy of the January '07 appraisal for the duplex alone. It came in at $2,525,000.

With such a slow market how can you really get an acurate appraisal. Come on now, how many have sold in Januray, one, maby two? Do you think they would appraise more now in March? I would not put much weight on any appraisal now.:bang:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
So this is an absoulute auction for a duplex and two adjacent lots acorss the street from the beach? I was told at one time you could put more then one home on each lot. So this would be possibly 2 duplexes with "4" lots across the street from ther beach? Wow! This could be a good one!

P.A.G.

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2007
Just letting everyone know that we had had another successful auction this past Saturday and all properties were SOLD!

jimmyp5

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove
what were the prices, please? if they're already sold, not simply under contract, you should be able to disclose the values.