• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
KDW....I think this calls for a run over there when you are down next week! I am ready!

:clap_1: And we will drag TripleB with us. Not that he needs any oysters or anything..if you know what I mean. ;-)

drsvelte

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Sandestin & Red Stick
Very good idea:clap_1: We'll drop in next week, so stock up on the horseradish! Chargrilled are now the rage in South Louisiana and they would be a great complement.

janalea

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2007
Can anyone tell me where the 331 Cafe is located? Coming down next month and would love to try it!

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Rte 331 just north of US98 - right near the bridge - west side. Seabar is across the street.

janalea

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2007
Thanks! Can't wait to try it. I'm on my 3 week countdown! I can almost smell the salty air now...:chill:

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
I have to warn you Oli, the last time I was in Panama City I went to Dusty's three days straight and consumed something like 258 oysters give or take a few.......Appalachacola is the way to go! I will be visiting you in July.....love your prices and am willing to spend the kids hair braidin' money on more than a few dozen of those succulent morsels.....I can taste 'em now........Ky oyster eater

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
Not being overly family-ilier with exactly where the 331 Cafe is located, could you steer this Kentucky boy to abouts where it is and what it is by? Be down in July, save some of those succulent medium sized bi-valves for us!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Not being overly family-ilier with exactly where the 331 Cafe is located, could you steer this Kentucky boy to abouts where it is and what it is by? Be down in July, save some of those succulent medium sized bi-valves for us!

On Hwy 331, on the southwest end of the bridge. Seabar is directly across the street. So coming from Louisville, as your crossing the 331 bridge and yelling "woo woo woo were are here!!", look directly to your right as you come off the bridge and you will see the restaurant.

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
I have to warn you Oli, the last time I was in Panama City I went to Dusty's three days straight and consumed something like 258 oysters give or take a few.......Appalachacola is the way to go! I will be visiting you in July.....love your prices and am willing to spend the kids hair braidin' money on more than a few dozen of those succulent morsels.....I can taste 'em now........Ky oyster eater

thanks buddy we will be there come during happy hour ,they are 4 $ a dozen shucked in front of you, if you know what i mean......plus 2$ for long necks you might have a few bucks left for the kids hair.....