• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
Kudos to this new catering service (and I think they also do takeout and one can now also eat there!).
I called them in an absolute panic last week on Thursday at NOON because I had a last minute dinner I had to host at our house for 14 adults and 8 kids!! They were calm (I was not!) and reassuring and agreed to cater and deliver. Food is all organic, free range chicken, and made fresh daily. It was excellent, affordable and delicious.
To all of us who live here full time let's keep supporting them and for all of you who vacation here I give it high marks for service and food and price!!

Thanks

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
From everything I've heard about these girls, I must get there soon to give the food a whirl in my mouth. I hear only great things about this place. Have they been SoWalled yet?

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
next to butler...the old isle of view office...

grammagirt

Beach Comber
Mar 29, 2007
You must go see these girls and while you're there, be sure to eat one of their
most delicious cookies and muffins. yum yum good:)

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I ate there yesterday and I really enjoyed the Salmon Burger. It was a good portion and had great flavor, and the spicy mayo was spot on. Don't go there expecting to walk into a restaurant with a lot of tables. It is quaint and has only a couple of tables, and seems to be focused on take out and catering at the moment, but these girls have potential to grow. Menu attached.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I just printed the menu and added it to the car's "menu collection" file. This place is right next door to Emerald Coast Middle, so I am already right there every day!

Last edited: