• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wallymom

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2005
Don't forget about our two favorite restaurants in the world...Cafe Tango and Criolla's!!!!!:roll:

ecopal

Beach Fanatic
Apr 26, 2005
My favorites on 30A are:

Gravel Road in Uptown Grayton: lunch or dinner

Cafe 30A: only open for dinner

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
We tried the Old Florida Fish House while we were there in July and wasn't impressed. The service was bad and the food was just okay. It was over the fourth so maybe they were just too busy. I heard good things about them before we went. Don't know if I'd recommend them with so many other good places to try.

The music on the weekends (Thursday-Saturday) is grayt! :D I don't eat seafood, so I can't tell you about the food at all. I've heard good things about the sushi, though.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
The music on the weekends (Thursday-Saturday) is grayt! :D I don't eat seafood, so I can't tell you about the food at all. I've heard good things about the sushi, though.

The sushi is excellent! Be prepared to wait. I would suggest sitting at the sushi bar because table service is terrible there.:roll:

babyjosie98

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2007
St.Louis Mo (Dittmer)
Any ideas for an after wedding dinner for a group of 17 (8 of those kids);-)

Something casual, but still nice???? We are going to be married on Tuesday May 29th..Close to Rosemary beach.

I was thinking of Pandoras in Grayton beach or how about the Smiling fish?

I was going to use the Terrace restaurant,but they cancelled on me since they will be taking the day off after the Memorial day weekend.

Thanks for any help.

Looking for entries in the $20-$28 range????

jojodancer

Beach Lover
Oct 11, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
If you don't mind us taking a minute to toot our own horn....Gravel Road is the best in town. We just celebrated our first year anniversary and the word is already out on 30-A. We serve lunch from 11-3 and dinner from 5-9:30. Our lunch favorites are our Chicken Pot Pie, the Grouper Sandwich served with candied Pecans, and the Kobe beef burger (YUM). On our dinner menu the most popular dishes are the Buffalo Mignon (don't miss this), the Elk loin, and the Grouper served with Boniato Mashed Potatoes and Broccolini. The truth is folks, everything is absolutely delicious. The dinner menu prices range from 8-26 dollars. On Wednesday night, our locals night, we offer three menu options for $15 dollars and the Steenos play acoustic music for your listening pleasure. The Steenos are an acoustic duo with a song selection that is as diverse as the day is long. Please make reservations for Wednesday night due to this becoming the most popular Wednesday night spot. We are not to be missed while on your vacation. If you're a local and you have not visited us...then shame on you! Make your reservations at 850-534-0960.

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
Everything mentioned above is GRAYT, but I still can't say enuff about D&K's Cafe'. :clap_1:
Simply an incredible feast for the eyes and tummy too! :cool:
One night I went, the steak was as big as my forearm, from elbow to wrist, I kid you not! And it was soooooo delicious I ate the whole thing. Of course I couldn't move the rest of the night but who cares! :eek:
The appetizer was extra large butterflied shrimp wrapped in bacon, served on a bed of cheese grits! To die for!:love:
I'm salivating as I write!:drool:

Here are some long overdue pics of some decor that I was given to bring home from the restaurant to add to my existing decor- This is my fireplace mantle. We decorate for Mardi Gras every year. The kitchen is dedicated to the French Quarter year round!

Lessaz Le Bon Temp Rouler!!!!:rotfl:

dka:drink:

grammagirt

Beach Comber
Mar 29, 2007
Everything mentioned above is GRAYT, but I still can't say enuff about D&K's Cafe'. :clap_1:
Simply an incredible feast for the eyes and tummy too! :cool:
One night I went, the steak was as big as my forearm, from elbow to wrist, I kid you not! And it was soooooo delicious I ate the whole thing. Of course I couldn't move the rest of the night but who cares! :eek:
The appetizer was extra large butterflied shrimp wrapped in bacon, served on a bed of cheese grits! To die for!:love:
I'm salivating as I write!:drool:

Here are some long overdue pics of some decor that I was given to bring home from the restaurant to add to my existing decor- This is my fireplace mantle. We decorate for Mardi Gras every year. The kitchen is dedicated to the French Quarter year round!

Lessaz Le Bon Temp Rouler!!!!:rotfl:

dka:drink:

[/qu:welcome: ote]Every one needs to go try out The new place on 30A.
Heaet and Soul. Healthy Food and their chicken salad is so good,also the cookies and muffins are great:clap_1: :rotfl: :chill: There are all kinds of food to take to the beach and enjoy while takink it easy. Look them up!!!