• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Hey all,

I just wanted to let folks know about a great pool company that we are using named Coastal Pool Care. Russ and Amy are great and they have done a wonderful job cleaning and caring for our pool. :clap_1: :clap_1: Even in the face of the storms and the extra cleaning needed, they have been great and they always give me an update which is well needed since we are remote owners. After Dennis, they had our pool cleaned by Tuesday and they gave me a report on my house long before I could even get in touch with my rental company.

If you need a good pool company call Russ on his cell at 850 258 9148 or Amy at 850 258 9150. Great service and a great price!!! Their email address is coastalpoolcareinc@knology.net. Tell them you were referred by the owner of Lemondrop at 20 Brown Street. :cool:

Last edited:

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Quote:

"Which is better, we're torn? Anthony and Sylvan made a really good pitch for gunite, but we had two others that said we're crazy to invest that much money for something that can crack, etc. Our house is new, only two years old, so they said that our land is still "settling," but we don't know if this is a line of crapola or not."

I would call Russ or Amy at Coastal Pool Care and ask them the pros and cons to your choices. Russ has been doing pool care for about 16 yrs and he will shoot you straight. He has nothing to gain/lose and will tell you what to expect from each type and what he has seen over the years. My pool is a Cox pool and it is awesome and was inspected and done right. We are looking at adding a heater and Russ is acting as my consultant on this addition too. If you call him, let him know that I refered you to him--I don't get anything from it but I just want him to know we are referring him folks. Good for his business. He will tell you straight and when you decide to get the pool serviced get a quote from him and give him a shot at earning your business. You will not be disappointed. Good luck. :cool: