• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TNJed

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2006
Seagrove Beach, FL
I recently just ordered a few dozen shirts from Palmetto Gear and Lee and Carmen couldn't have been nicer. I haven't seen the shirts yet, but hey, it's my graphics they're using so I can only assume I'll like them. :blink:

They had lots of "gear" to emblazon your idea upon and very helpful with turning that idea into reality. Or cotton as it were. :roll:

Palmettogear

Beach Comber
Mar 19, 2007
For anybody interested

***In May we are having a great special on screenprinting for new customers. We are waiving Screen charges and set-up charges and 1/2 off artwork charge. Please call if you would like a quote.

Palmetto Gear
Screenprint & Embroidery
Promoting your business is our business
820 N. County Highway 393
Suite I
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

850-622-0077:clap_1:
Lee or Carmen Barclay

Just want to introduce ourselves. We are Palmetto Gear located in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. We do screenprinting, embroidery and all promotional products. We are currently working on a new web site and will notify you when it is up. Please give us a call if we can help. 850-622-0077

These guys do great work and in a timely manner. They did my embroidery on my company work shirts.

Revitalize2.com

Palmettogear

Beach Comber
Mar 19, 2007
JUNE SPECIAL-ALL BUSINESS OWNERS

For all of our new customers we are offering to waive screen charges and 1/2 off artwork charge.

For our repeat customers-we are offering a 10% discount on any re-orders.

Remember to check out our website at:

http://palmettogearpromos.com

To request a catalog please call Palmetto Gear at 850-622-0077. Lee or Carmen can help you.

THANKS for everyones support!!:wave: