• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Do they allow tacos on the beach in Seaside? :lol:

I would have named it the "Triple T" - Tacky Taco Tiki and all my staff would wear grass skirts and coconut bras - even the dudes. And yes I realize that ain't Mexican but it is tacky!!! Saturdays would be Tacky Tourist day when the staff would wear floral-print shirts and brown shoes with white socks. All diners judged to be tacky enough would receive a complimentary shot of the cheapest tequila available.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:clap_1: Well folks, it's official; we opened the first taqueria in SoWal last night with a bang. The foods great, the tequilla is super and the name is simply...Taco Bar. Come join us for a great time. Brought to you by all of us at Bud & Alley's.

Dave

Dave what a great idea!!!We were going to do something like that if we ever stayed in Mexico!!!!:bang: :pissed: Do you think I can get Doug out of the kitchen to bring the family?:rotfl: Personal joke....you know how he is Dave!!!

I know it will be a great success! Maybe Kalie and I can walk over after she gets out of school. What are the hours?

:clap_1: Kat:party:

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
All kinds of mexican beer, 25 specialty taquilas, full bar and the best tacos around!!

Taco Bar

House Made Chips and Salsa $4.00

Baja Style Fish Taco $4.00
Lightly Fried Fish, Shaved Cabbage, Avocado

Grilled Shrimp Taco $3.75
Shaved Cabbage, Avocado, Lime

Carnitas Taco (twice cooked pork) $3.50
Cilantro and Diced Onions

Chorizo Taco (Mexican Sausage) $3.50
Ground Pork Shoulder with Mexican Spices

Grilled Steak Taco $3.75
Marinated Skirt Steak, Cilantro and Onions