• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:lolabove: Ya'll are too funny.

Wonder why they put a skirt on a sandwich? That's what through me off.

Actually I thought maybe it was Shelly in disguise. :rotfl:

It's a girl sandwich. Duh.:roll:

TripleB

Beach Fanatic
Jul 15, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I think its "TheSheep" trying to hitch a ride to get the helloutta SoWal.

BPickelTDC

Beach Lover
Jun 30, 2006
It's a girl sandwich. Duh.:roll:

I thought it meant you can get your sandwich "dressed" (with everything). :dunno:

Then again I've come up with two halloween outfits that nobody got so don't trust me :sosad:

Last edited:

BPickelTDC

Beach Lover
Jun 30, 2006
[/b]

Well, what were they?

Green hair, all green outfits with an empty box of butter around Leslie's neck, and an empty bread bag around mine- Bread and Butter Pickels!

All white outfits, with a big P on both of our white t-shirts with black eyes- Black eyed P's.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Green hair, all green outfits with an empty box of butter around Leslie's neck, and an empty bread bag around mine- Bread and Butter Pickels!

All white outfits, with a big P on both of our white t-shirts with black eyes- Black eyed P's.

There must have been a bunch of either really dumb or really drunk people at your Halloween parties.:rotfl: Those are great!! Hope you got the proverbial pics.:lol:

BPickelTDC

Beach Lover
Jun 30, 2006
There must have been a bunch of either really dumb or really drunk people at your Halloween parties.:rotfl: Those are great!! Hope you got the proverbial pics.:lol:

A party in sowal with drunk people- you know better then that :roll: :D

I will have to track them down, they were pretty good.