• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Shark!

Beach Comber
Aug 22, 2006
Gulfport / Seacrest
i'm Mrs. Shark - wanted to weigh in on the Taco Bar...I LOVE IT! For those who called it "bland", you're tastebuds must have been removed - it is anything but bland. Great taste, great atmosphere - Shark and I have been twice in 2 days and might go again. Loved the margarita's too!

hippiechick

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
I have eaten at the new Taco Bar twice. The second time was last night. The fish taco had a lot more flavor than the first time. The rice and beans were better too, They are doing a great job. My only complaint is their Margarita's. While they taste really good, they don't put much alcohol in them. We bought shots to put in them, only then did it seem like we were drinking Margarita's. The staff is very friendly, and they get the good to you very quickly. I will be visiting the Taco Bar again.

sunshine

Beach Lover
May 1, 2005
south walton
I went twice yesterday!

Had a late lunch of a fish taco, margarita and then a steak taco. The fish taco was superb!:clap_1: I wasn't as crazy about the steak taco, it had a slight burned taste to it. Probably timing on that one. I still consumed it with glee. I'm looking forward to trying the other guac, chorizo, chicken shrimp and carnitas in the next few visits.

Afterwards, I went to visit a friend in her newly relocated store in Seaside, and we went back for another :party: margarita! Each time the service at the bar was excellent and the margaritas were yummy. The crowd of course was a fun-loving group - ran into friends each visit.

Dave, I'm so glad that there is an affordable (by sowal standards) and yummy place to grab a quick, healthy lunch or dinner in the heart of 30A.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Point noted; I'll nudge the barboys&girls and make sure we are pouring a good stiff margarita. Thanks for the nudge nudge. Dave

I have eaten at the new Taco Bar twice. The second time was last night. The fish taco had a lot more flavor than the first time. The rice and beans were better too, They are doing a great job. My only complaint is their Margarita's. While they taste really good, they don't put much alcohol in them. We bought shots to put in them, only then did it seem like we were drinking Margarita's. The staff is very friendly, and they get the good to you very quickly. I will be visiting the Taco Bar again.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Point noted; I'll nudge the barboys&girls and make sure we are pouring a good stiff margarita. Thanks for the nudge nudge. Dave

Let Mo give them some lessons on pouring an honest drink!!! :clap_1:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:pissed: I ran through yesterday before lunch, but I was in too much of a hurry:bang: to wait with the crowd!!! Congrats Dave!!!;-)

Kat:party: :blush:
I need to:chill: more!!!!

Paige

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2005
Arkansas
I went to the Taco Bar 3 or 4 times over the last 10 days or so. The tacos were great. The only complaint were the portions. But I understand the overhead of the real estate. The margaritas are wonderful. I probably had 10 while there. :dunno: One time I had to order a shot to add, but other than that one, they were tasty.

Pollo taco - good
Chorizi taci - good flavor, a little greasy
Steak - My favorite
Shrimp - very good

Last edited:

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
I was there a few weeks ago (can't believe its only been a few weeks :bang: ) and had the fish tacos. They were awesome. :love: Can't believe I have to wait a whole year to have them again!!