• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

janalea

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2007
For those of you who own rental properties, when exactly is it considered a "last minute rental"? Does anyone out there accept last minute offers for their properties not rented?

We're trying to come to Seagrove sometime in May, just don't exactly know when. Any info?

janalea

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2007
Well I hope so, cause I'm afraid that's how we're going to have to do it. I guess I was just kind of wondering if making an offer would offend anyone. thanks

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
We have some availability in May in Seacrest at High Pointe. May 21-26 is open. Also May 30-June 3.

We're not offended by last-minute rental requests. We had request on Easter weekend and they arrived that Tuesday. I'm not gonna discount too much (you have to weigh the potential of damage costs versus rental income), but I'd consider offers. If the offer is too low, we'd rather use it for ourselves.

janalea

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2007
Thank you all for replying to my message. I understand about an offer being too low to cover any damages...that makes sense. We just got back from Seagrove about 2 weeks ago and we just LOVE it so much that we're trying to squeeze in another short trip. We just can't get enough!!! I just wish I had some dates, but I'm assuming it will be toward the last two weeks of May.

Thank you all again for being so nice!
Jana:D

janalea

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2007
Thanks sandjewel. I will check it out. Please pm me your last minute rates if you get a chance.

Jana:D