• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
So Mr. Mouse is on spring break this week, and I'm currently in the process of job-hunting (long story there) and we decided to try out Gravel Road for lunch. We'll definitely be going back there. The very picky Mr. Mouse said they had some of the best sweet tea he had ever had. Food was excellent- they're using very good quality ingredients and know how to prepare them very well. And the mashed potatoes and veggies are a nice change for a side instead of yet another big heap of french fries.

So where is this Gravel Road? :roll:

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Any good experiences here lately? We've always loved the Seagrove Market for grouper sandwiches. Maybe now that it's a busier time you would be less likely to get something that hasn't been frozen. :dunno:

I eat at the Market a lot and find the food itself pretty consistent. But...

The kitchen can get overwhelmed on busy days - sometimes it can take 25 or more minutes after you order to get your eats . I walk right back out if there's a line. Betcha the bum lunches were on those days.

Now if you ever find yourself in Panacea, stop by Posey's for a grouper sandwich. They do a good one there, too.

grammagirt

Beach Comber
Mar 29, 2007
Yiannis has great seafood too. Great salads and very reasonable lunches.

Had breakfast at the Wheelhouse once a few years ago. Very inexpensive, plentiful and food was ok. Decor was very rustic.

If you ever get over to Heart & Soul Healthy Catering Co.,6844W.Hwy30-A
try their healthy food choices:clap_1: .They make it easy for you to pick up your food and take it to the beach or back home with you. They have very good food.

faywray

Beach Crab
Apr 8, 2007
love all the dining advice, everyone!
We are going back to stay in Santa Rosa Beach this june '07 and I have a couple questions. We haven't been on 30A for about 3 years...Is Luna Del Mar still open :dunno: If so, any comments on that would be great. And what is Goatfeathers? Have heard its nearby where we will be staying...is it a restaurant? seafood market? Good/Bad?

Thanks in advance!

GraysonDave

Beach Comber
May 13, 2007
love all the dining advice, everyone!
We are going back to stay in Santa Rosa Beach this june '07 and I have a couple questions. We haven't been on 30A for about 3 years...Is Luna Del Mar still open :dunno: If so, any comments on that would be great. And what is Goatfeathers? Have heard its nearby where we will be staying...is it a restaurant? seafood market? Good/Bad?

Thanks in advance!

LOL, just realized I'm sitting here in my Goatfeathers tshirt while reading this forum I just found. Similar to what the last guy said, it is ok but nothing special in my opinion.

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
We had a couple of lunches at Seagrove Market back week of 4/22. Grouper baskets tasted good to us, not frozen, etc. Came out of the kitchen in good time, fresh, etc. Nothing to complain about, fact is, we recommend them to people (need to stop that so they don't get so popular, oh greedy me!):dunno:

Billni58

Beach Crab
May 16, 2007
Hey folks. We're coming down next week with our 4-year-old and are wondering with the new, fancier D&K and the apparent death of the Seagrove Market - is there anywhere in the area to still get a cheap, good lunch or a fish sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.