• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
I think it all has to do with your expectations.

Angelina's is one of the few moderately priced sit-down restaurants on 30A. The front room staff is friendly and efficient, and doesn't show much turnover (always a good sign). The food is consistent if not inspired.

Just like SJ, I enjoy cooking and can produce a tasty and healthy dinner at home. After a busy and stressful day, though, it's sometimes nice to load up on a big plate of spaghetti and meat sauce (the Frog household version of comfort food).

I like Angelina's and I'll be back.

Oreo

Beach Crab
Apr 21, 2007
Has anyone tried that new restraunt Enzo's? The food is very good and the pizza is great. The menu is definitely affordable and children are welcome.. The chief is Tom Ford former owner of Capos. So that same great pizza is back with a casual fine dining experience. Enzo is located on 393 on Santa Rosa Beach just north of Ed Walline Beach. It even has an outside patio if you want to sit under an umbrella.

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Angelina's is exactly what they try to be. A pizzeria. You don't go for the wine or for the "specials". But you can get good pizza, kids are welcome, you don't break the bank.

reece

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
i hope angelina's didn't have any damage from the fires around there recently.
i have never had anything but pizza at angelina's and so i can't speak for the italian entrees but their pizza kicked ass!

can't wait to go back...3 weeks and counting

reece

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
i hope angelina's didn't have any damage from the fires around there recently.
i have never had anything but pizza at angelina's and so i can't speak for the italian entrees but their pizza kicked ass!

can't wait to go back...3 weeks and counting

reece

No problem with the fire. It was just north of them, but didn't get to 30A.

egrp

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2005
only eaten pizza and chicken ceasar salad...both were good and at a good value...this restuarant will continue to thrive in sowal.

drsvelte

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Sandestin & Red Stick
I like Angelina's. No pretense, just reasonably good food at comparatively cheap prices. The last time I was there for lunch, I had eggplant parmesan with a green salad with gorgonzola. For $5.99 I believe. It was good.

For dinner, though, its Borago :D