• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kingfishn

Beach Lover
Jul 2, 2005
Blue Mountain Beach
www.myspace.com
Went to the BCC meeting this afternoon (Tues 22nd)...beach permits will remain
the same (to my nonlegalaneseunderstandingforwith)...there will...(not set in stone) a meeting in July to determine 'rates' and 'criteria' for permits...if you care....show up.
tks,
NK
"meeting in July...for next year...plus other 'issues'"...be there.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
BTW, my request for exclusive fishing rights from the east boundary of the
driving line to 20 feet West was denied...~smilenwink~

:rotfl: ...never hurts to ask! Thanks for the info. I sure do like to hitch a ride with Toots and Franny!!! :clap:

JC

Beach Lover
I heard that the County was buying the Red Bar to make a parking lot so that all of the people who parked on the beach would now have a place to park to go to the beach.

Walton County will be buying the Red Bar. Immediate plans call for a two story parking deck which will accommodate approximately 50 vehicles. Parking deck is presently limited in height due to local building codes.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thanks for all the info. We're not bringing the 4 wheel drive down anyway. It's a BMW X5 and it would certainly get stuck. It's a piece of sh*t and we're selling it anyway.:bang:

Do tell...I have started looking for a new car.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Walton County will be buying the Red Bar. Immediate plans call for a two story parking deck which will accommodate approximately 50 vehicles. Parking deck is presently limited in height due to local building codes.
What?!?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Well, this sux. :bang:

pgurney

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
ATL & Seacrest

Belated April Fools Day???