• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

babyjosie98

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2007
St.Louis Mo (Dittmer)
Thanks guys! You have made me laugh!!:D

I am so thankful that Dad is going to be ok. We could never go without him and Mom. Hopefully in 8 weeks he can ride his bike and drink his budlight on the beach with us.:clap:

I would imagine that it is pretty crazy this weekend with the Holiday. So maybe our change will work out better in the end....:blush: Everything happens for a reason.

My Dad is very fit and healthy so I think that will help him recover faster.

ktschris,
Come on over if you are near our beach on the 24th...We won't mind!!

It is just going to be very laid back and fun!! We are planning to have a margarita before walking down to the beach that day. We want it too be fun and relaxed...

Have a great Holiday weekend everyone..Hopefully Dad will be coming home this weekend and we can heal him up...:wave:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Michelle, yes everything does happen for a reason! I am so glad that your dad is going to recover!
Your wedding will be amazing no matter what happens!:love:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Wow what a scare! Glad your dad is OK and I hope you are getting some peace.

July in the evening is great as long as you are wearing shorts and T-shirts or other light clothing. No suits or dresses or shoes! If you must wear a dress and tux then either keep it to bride and groom only or go to a church. Plan for arriving right at sunset. An hour before sunset the sun is still very hot, sometimes right until it sets.

You could have a rain shower or Tstorm but it will pass over. A beach breeze will keep you cool no matter what, but it may also make you damp. The crowds will be normal, not like a holiday. People are almost ready for school to start back and things actually move a little slower after mid-July.

babyjosie98

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2007
St.Louis Mo (Dittmer)
Thanks everyone.
Good too hear.. Dad got to come home from the Hospital this weekend. He is still not doing great, but he will recover. He has lots of head pain and is on tons of pain meds....Still won't talk too much or anything yet?? The Doc's said it could take a good month for him too feel better and the headaches to let up.:cry:

We have told everyone for the wedding that no shoes are required!! Wear something comfortable and light. Gary is wearing khaki pants and a nice lightweight short sleeve shirt. My dress is very summery and flowy so I should not get too hot. Then I have some nice sparkly flip flops to wear to dinner afterwards.:D

Atleast at the end of the week we can say we are going next month....

Bye,
Michelle

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Glad your father is doing well. It will be a grayt time as it will be filled with laughter and family. Share some pics!!:D

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
If you can stand July in St. Louis, you should be fine :D

We will also be down the same week, be careful with letting out too many wedding plans, we might just crash. We love a good party. :clap:

And I'm glad your dad is doing better.

Glad your Dad is doing better..................would love to meet you in July, I will be traveling with Ktschris and a big bunch of our friends/family..

We love July at the beach !!! it is NOTHING compared to STL heat!!!:yikes:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I went to a beautiful wedding in Seagrove on July 24th, 1999. Just sayin...

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Glad your Dad is doing better..................would love to meet you in July, I will be traveling with Ktschris and a big bunch of our friends/family..

We love July at the beach !!! it is NOTHING compared to STL heat!!!:yikes:
I hope to meet up with you guys!!!:clap: