• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Thanks for the good word on the ads Kat. It's been really fun getting all the feedback on them. They really seem to be getting a lot of attention. Carol and I can't wait to come back and eat at D&K's! Tell Doug I'll stick my head in the kitchen next time.

Dave[/QUOTE]

:wave: Dave I didn't know this would go from great advertising to "what you need to change at the Taco Bar". :angry: I'm with you...no one really understands the overheads of our rents, etc. unless they are a business owner here. :dunno: Although, there are those that are smart enough to get it and support us.

I just got back from a resort area in Orlando and let me tell you Seaside prices look cheap (food wise) compared to what we were paying. :eek: Keep up the good work and I think it's so neat to have something new and different for our area.:clap:

I was sorry I missed you and Carol that night you came in. Doug was really upset that he didn't get to come out and talk to you. And, he would have loved for you to come in the kitchen! Next time!!!;-)

Kat:party:

Sometimes the best of intentions turn into :trainwreck:

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Please, oh, please...tell me this new taco bar has fish tacos?!? And that they will give me a hunk of lime to squeeze over mine? And do you use red snapper in these fish tacos? Be still, my heart! :love:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Please, oh, please...tell me this new taco bar has fish tacos?!? And that they will give me a hunk of lime to squeeze over mine? And do you use red snapper in these fish tacos? Be still, my heart! :love:

:wave: :wave: :love: :love: Hey Donna!!!!

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Thanks for the good word on the ads Kat. It's been really fun getting all the feedback on them. They really seem to be getting a lot of attention. Carol and I can't wait to come back and eat at D&K's! Tell Doug I'll stick my head in the kitchen next time.

Dave

:wave: Dave I didn't know this would go from great advertising to "what you need to change at the Taco Bar". :angry: I'm with you...no one really understands the overheads of our rents, etc. unless they are a business owner here. :dunno: Although, there are those that are smart enough to get it and support us.

I just got back from a resort area in Orlando and let me tell you Seaside prices look cheap (food wise) compared to what we were paying. :eek: Keep up the good work and I think it's so neat to have something new and different for our area.:clap:

I was sorry I missed you and Carol that night you came in. Doug was really upset that he didn't get to come out and talk to you. And, he would have loved for you to come in the kitchen! Next time!!!;-)

[/QUOTE]

I understand perfectly about overheads at Seaside. And I said the tacos were good. I would think "Dave" would appreciate some customer feedback. And BTW, I did not see, nor did anyone point out, any "salsa bar" to me. We simply paid our $23 for our chips/salsa and three tacos and were on our way.

jimmyp5

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove
:blush: Geez.....I was practically running out the door while typing and missed that mistake. Thanks for letting me know. I am still craving tacos! Tomorrow!!!! :drool:

;-) Kat

Kat--

I didn't mean that it was your mistake .... the print ad itself says "taco's"

It's a small criticism, a pet peeve. The food & atmosphere there are great.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Kat--

I didn't mean that it was your mistake .... the print ad itself says "taco's"

It's a small criticism, a pet peeve. The food & atmosphere there are great.

I'm with ya Jimmy. It seems to be a usage native to this area- everyone uses an apoatrophe to show plural, when an apostrophe should only be used to show possession.:bang: I see at least one sign or ad everyday incorrectly spelling a plural of something.

What's up with that?

OK- grammar moment over. Back to Dave's rockin' Taco Bar.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

I understand perfectly about overheads at Seaside. And I said the tacos were good. I would think "Dave" would appreciate some customer feedback. And BTW, I did not see, nor did anyone point out, any "salsa bar" to me. We simply paid our $23 for our chips/salsa and three tacos and were on our way.[/quote]

I agree. I certainly wasn't trying to turn this thread into a trainwreck. :wave:

P.S. also didn't mean to quote all of that!

Last edited:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I understand perfectly about overheads at Seaside. And I said the tacos were good. I would think "Dave" would appreciate some customer feedback. And BTW, I did not see, nor did anyone point out, any "salsa bar" to me. We simply paid our $23 for our chips/salsa and three tacos and were on our way.

I agree. I certainly wasn't trying to turn this thread into a trainwreck. :wave:

P.S. also didn't mean to quote all of that![/QUOTE]

:wave: Ohhhh Miss Kitty:love: :love: How funny that we take things so seriously....Don't worry this is the beach!;-)