• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

csamps

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2005
Hi. I have a lot (#114 )for sale w/ some unusual circumstances in lovely Cypress Dunes, on the Cypress Pond. I've posted before, but it does not have a buildout and you can build w/ whomever you want, and as long as you stick to design guidelines in covenents.... could build what you want.

Anyway, as much as I'd love to hold for longterm, I am interested in trading for something in Atlanta, N Georgia Mountains, or the Asheville area. Could be land, house, or rental property.

I have mine listed at 525k in MLS- because someone could hold forever if they choose, more cheaply than building as the market recovers, and inventory is absorbed, but we can lower the value for a straight deal.

I would also still consider partnering on the lot.

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
Hi. I have a lot (#114 )for sale w/ some unusual circumstances in lovely Cypress Dunes, on the Cypress Pond. I've posted before, but it does not have a buildout and you can build w/ whomever you want, and as long as you stick to design guidelines in covenents.... could build what you want.

Anyway, as much as I'd love to hold for longterm, I am interested in trading for something in Atlanta, N Georgia Mountains, or the Asheville area. Could be land, house, or rental property.

I have mine listed at 525k in MLS- because someone could hold forever if they choose, more cheaply than building as the market recovers, and inventory is absorbed, but we can lower the value for a straight deal.

I would also still consider partnering on the lot.

That's a pretty steep price for the lot itself, regardless of the buildout. The lot two down from yours is on the market for 269K.