• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30gAy

Beach Fanatic
Jul 4, 2006
The greater SoWal metro area
I've been outside in full Indian headress and wom-pom doing a rain dance since 9:30 and still nothing........

....Perhaps I need to switch music; hmm you would have thought Cher would suffice, I mean she's half Cherokee for crying out loud.

PS. -Love to see I made the sig line Ms Kitty.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Well, all hail just broke loose here again. Got black as night and then the sky opened up....the pool just about overflowed!!!! So, I guess my dance didn't have long distance capabilities. :roll:

30-gAy...you are a sig line waiting to happen! :wave: :clap:

Destiny

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2005
West Central Georgia
We are desperate for rain. Lawn looks like winter again. SEvere drought and can't water but 1 day a week. Lost cause. Please pray for rain and do a rain dance for us.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
I've been outside in full Indian headress and wom-pom doing a rain dance since 9:30 and still nothing........

It doesn't work that way unless you can find at least a construction worker and a cop to dance with you.

It's been a light drizzle here on the north side of the Bay, but nothing substantial.

30gAy

Beach Fanatic
Jul 4, 2006
The greater SoWal metro area
It doesn't work that way unless you can find at least a construction worker and a cop to dance with you.

Excellent advice!

I've scheduled the cop and construction worker for Saturday, and threw in a pirate from Billy Bowlegs.. Wish me luck.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap: ...just looked at the radar, is it raining there???