• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
FRom Carillon to Seacrest Beach!!! I am not sure if there is a minimum or not but you can order more than just pizza...you can get their salads and pasta entrees also!!! I also was told tonight that they are starting a pizza and salad buffet next week during lunch hours. :clap:

I ate there tonight and everything was GREAT!!!!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
ohhh that is one of my faves although I always get them to make it extra spicy!!!!:cool:
Good news! I love that noodle bowl with the chicken and peas. I can eat the whole thing at one sitting which seems to repulse most mere mortals.:lol:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
:clap: does Seacrest Beach mean the large Seacrest Beach Community next to Villages of South Walton or does it include the Seacrest Beach "town" -- specifically, will they deliver to the Cottages at Camp Creek in Seacrest Beach? Then all we'll need is Chinese food delivery and we'll be all set. Thanks IBD!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
FRom Carillon to Seacrest Beach!!! I am not sure if there is a minimum or not but you can order more than just pizza...you can get their salads and pasta entrees also!!! I also was told tonight that they are starting a pizza and salad buffet next week during lunch hours. :clap:

I ate there tonight and everything was GREAT!!!!

Thanks IBD. I have been wanting to try their food and since my hubby won't go inside many places and eat I can order us some food to be delivered, since we are right across the street. There is a menu inside the townhouse we rent. :D

Beach Hawk

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2005
Mason, Ohio
I totally agree with the pasta recommendations mentioned previously but my wife and I love their house salad. We'll get a pizza for the kids and salad for us as a carryout. I forget the exact name of the salad on the menu but order it "loaded" with all the fixings - artichokes, several different varieties of olives, several types of grated cheese, etc. and their dressings are great (I prefer the gorgonzola dressing). After a hot day on the beach it's a refreshing dinner coupled with some bread and wine or more ice cold beer!