• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Boy

Beach Lover
Jul 10, 2005
My family will be coming to the beach for Thanksgiving this year! Our family consists of children, nephews and nieces who are all in their 20s. What would you suggest would be fun to do while we're there? It will probably be too cool to hang out at the beach all day like we do during the summer. I wanted to have a few ideas on hand to suggest to them. We will definitely take advantage of the wonderful local restaurants, perhaps take in a movie. I know you all will have some wonderful ideas!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
If you have 22 people I suggest booking a charter on the Nathaniel Bandwich: http://www.bowditchsailing.com/lowband/index.html
I have booked it for next week. You can take your own food and beverage aboard! Jdarg posted about it in the sports & recereation forum...looks like a blast!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
It might be perfect beach weather but maybe not for swimming. I have no clue as to why someone would come to the beach and go to a movie, even if it's raining. I guess it depends on what they like. Biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, shopping?

It's all about being outdoors here, even if you're sitting on a porch. There's plenty to do during the day. At night they might like to explore the limited but fun nighltife at Bud & Alley's, The red Bar, The 331, Blue Orleans, Cerulean's. Seek out local music, avoid drives to Destin or Panama City.

Beach Boy

Beach Lover
Jul 10, 2005
The Nathaniel Bandwich sounds like something we would all really enjoy! I am booking it now. The bike trail down 30-A is also on our list. Thanks for the ideas!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
The Nathaniel Bandwich sounds like something we would all really enjoy! I am booking it now. The bike trail down 30-A is also on our list. Thanks for the ideas!
:clap: :clap:
glad to help...just give it a while...you will surly get more wonderful ideas!!!!

TN2FLA

Beach Lover
Jan 12, 2006
Dune Allen
Lets see...
Fat Tuesday on Tuesday
Blue Point on Wednesday
The 331 on Thursday
The Village on Friday
AJs on Saturday
Crab Island all day Sunday
Sleep Monday

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Lets see...
Fat Tuesday on Tuesday
Blue Point on Wednesday
The 331 on Thursday
The Village on Friday
AJs on Saturday
Crab Island all day Sunday
Sleep Monday

That's a perfect plan. Order from Sunshine Pontoon boats. Ask for Chris. He's hot. And put your boat up to the Fat Tuesday dock and get handles of daquiris for the boat. And don't forget the tubes.

You could loose AJ's, but if you want some cheese, I'd keep it in.