• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scarlet8

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2005
North Mississippi
I hope to be there Sat. afternoon. I am so ready for a vacation. Thanks to all of you for your info on this site. I really wish that I could meet you guys down there. You think that we might hook up somewhere?

Thanks,
Scarlet

scarlet8 said:
I hope to be there Sat. afternoon. I am so ready for a vacation. Thanks to all of you for your info on this site. I really wish that I could meet you guys down there. You think that we might hook up somewhere?

Thanks,
Scarlet
I'm trying to catch up on some threads but based on a hunch I'd guess that Grayton Beach on Sat PM about 2-3 hours before sunset might do the trick. Look for SoWal stickers, no dune crushers, trash bags on vehicles, DBS music (and Mummies), adult beverages (or not), a white 'Burb, innocent wry smile (RO), skinny Nooga babe (GB), possibly
bootyshake.gif
banana.gif
(moondance), and several smiling (JOe?) faces...

That'll be the place!! ;-)

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Moondance said:
I'm trying to catch up on some threads but based on a hunch I'd guess that Grayton Beach on Sat PM about 2-3 hours before sunset might do the trick. Look for SoWal stickers, no dune crushers, trash bags on vehicles, DBS music (and Mummies), adult beverages (or not), a white 'Burb, innocent wry smile (RO), skinny Nooga babe (GB), possibly
bootyshake.gif
banana.gif

Didn't you hear? Apparently, there is some sort of football game on Sat pm. I think the orange team is playing anther orange team.

Moondance said:
bootyshake.gif
banana.gif

LMAO!! Actually no Burb this time. We'll be in the "date car" :D ... I'm actually gonna have to walk out on Grayton Beach... :banging: OH THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL!!!

And BTW what is a wry smile?? Is that a good thing :dunno:

Hopefully our resident rock star Katie blue will be there :cool: It is her 22nd birthday ;-)

Oh ya... One other item :welcome: SoWal Beaches Forum

Last edited:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Smiling JOe said:
Didn't you hear? Apparently, there is some sort of football game on Sat pm. I think the orange team is playing anther orange team.

Eww...that gross bright cheap orange.

What time is that game? That's on the To Do list!

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
Schools in Walton County?

Hello Everyone,
I been reading post after pot and I think one of you may be able to answer a question for me. How are the Schools in South Walton? WHERE IS THE HIGH SCHOOL? Do only Walton County kids go to Walton County Schools? Does Walton County have any other kids from any other county bused in? I been thinking about making my 2nd home my "Home Sweet Home". My son is in 7th grade here on Long Island -The schools in Massapequa are very good.
Debell

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Dabell, run a search on this board for "school," and I am sure you will find much reading. That topic has been discussed at length.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I answered on the other thread, but if you come in on 331, you can't miss the high school. Both ours (SoWalHigh) and Freeport's are directly on 331.