• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Chiofam

Beach Comber
May 13, 2007
We are moving to Walton County in July and have 3 children and have no physicans picked out, and have no suggestions. I was hoping somebody could help us. I have lists of pediatricians, family doctors, and "womens doctors" in our insurance plan. Any contribution, good or bad will be greatly appreciated.

Pediatricians
Paul Allen
Alberto Barbon
Luis Gomez
Kenneth Gordon
Douglas Rigby
Kyle Simmers

Family Practice
Lisa Clark
Sally Cooper
Christine Crowder
Ann Gwinnup
Ana Leurinda
Charles Barniv
Matthew Dorman
John Thomas
Alec Schmidt
Thomas Toomey
Darrell Willis
David Zielinski

Gyn
Ellen Esses
Lisa Judge
Ann Nguyen
Tamara Petrac

Again, thank you for all your help!!!

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
Don't rule out internists for the adults.

Dr. Tamara Petrac is outstanding. I cannot say enough good things about her and her staff.

My internist is good, but his staff and business practices are so bad I can't recommend him.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I have used Dr. Paul Allen for 6 years and have been very happy with him and the office....although I believe that there is a new Dr. coming in town and we will be switching....:roll:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Dr. Lisa Clark is a fantastic family doctor; and Dr. Ngugen is great!

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
Ditto on Dr. Petrac- she's very good.

I'd avoid Dr. Zielinski.

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
I'd avoid Dr. Clark. I've heard people say that she makes you feel like she's being incovenienced and she's not very accomodating. Two people in my office that used her switched to another dr. at Sacred Heart because of that reason.

Chiofam

Beach Comber
May 13, 2007
Thank you, thank you!!! :clap: I appreciate all your input and am taking notes. Please keep them coming....