• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bennifer

Beach Lover
Jul 6, 2005
Ok there is a legend that has been told to my husband (by his older brother that lives behind GoatFeathers )
that there is a restaurant that serves only a small group and only a couple of nites a week and no kids allowed--is it this Gaffery's place? :dunno:
Is it a true place or just a big brother still making stories up to see if his little brother will believe him? :rotfl:

This time next week I will be wanderin' the beach makin my own pics!

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jennifer said:
Ok there is an legend passed to my husband from his brother that lives behind GoatFeathers that there is a restaurant that only serves like 4 people a nite and no kids allowed--is it this Gaffery's place? :dunno:
Is it a true place or just a big brother still making stories up to see if his little brother will believe him? :rotfl:

This time next week I will be wanderin' the beach makin my own pics!

I think you are talking about Bloom's Cafe, located one street east of Hwy 393 on the north side of 30-A. I have not eaten there but have often wondered about it and have wanted to try it.

bennifer

Beach Lover
Jul 6, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
I think you are talking about Bloom's Cafe, located one street east of Hwy 393 on the north side of 30-A. I have not eaten there but have often wondered about it and have wanted to try it.

Thanks SJ* Maybe we will get there and I will tell ya how it is...

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jennifer said:
Thanks SJ* Maybe we will get there and I will tell ya how it is...

They are not open everyday, so check the day and times. I hear they seat more than 4 people but have only about 4-5 tables. The menu is prefixed (without choices) and Bloom's Cafe is supposed to be a must do at some point in your life. I am getting hungry.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
My dad has always talked about going there. He said something about waterguns? Does that ring a bell? But it's definitely Bloom's.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
I have friends that eat there and really enjoy the experience. If I remember correctly, the man prepares dinner for a group, basically his choice. (or at least that is how they ate.)

bennifer

Beach Lover
Jul 6, 2005
water guns! :clap_1:
that should be fun...does anyone know how to contact this place so we can try to be included in one of the guys dinners?