• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

colby

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2007
Contemplating staying here or at the Village. I like the idea of being able to pop on over to the Sugar Shak whenever I feel like it :D . If I stay at the Inn, it's a bit further walk.

Also, any opinions or thoughts on it? I don't think it was open the last time I stayed in Rosemary Beach. When did it open? Is there still some construction going on there?

Christine

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2005
Hi colby,

I have a 3/2 at The village for rent but not sure how long you need it for. We are in the building closest to Rosemary and all the construction is pretty wrapped up. There is even a Starbucks now. Let me know if I can help. I believe the sugar shack is alive and well.
Christine
561-350-5429

Last edited by a moderator:

colby

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2007
Thanks for the offer, Christine.

But actually I only need a 1BR or efficiency. It's simply going to the wife and me (kinda why I'm contemplating the Inn, but right now I'm more in favor of the Village).

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
I'm sure you're aware that there are efficiencies at the Village. They are called "Bed and Breakfast Flats."

Christine

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2005
Well let me know if you change your mind. A one bedroom can be a little small. And think about walking all the way back after your hot fudge sundae!!:eek:

colby

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2007
I'm sure you're aware that there are efficiencies at the Village. They are called "Bed and Breakfast Flats."

Camp,

Actually, I only saw one of those on vrbo, and it was booked solid. You have a link to any the others, by chance?

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I think that I like the Inn better for several reasons.
1. 3rd and 4th floors have great views of the Gulf
2. Pool and hot tub for the Inn guests only (43 units)
3. alot quieter

The village is closer to Rosemary but remember Alys beach has a coffee shop also which is close.
They share the same beach accesses

All construction is complete and the Inn and at the Alexander that is next door so you dont have to worry there....

I know of several people who rent their Inn unit so PM me if you are interested ......

Whatever happens come and have a good time!!!!:clap: :clap:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I think that I like the Inn better for several reasons.
1. 3rd and 4th floors have great views of the Gulf
2. Pool and hot tub for the Inn guests only (43 units)
3. alot quieter

The village is closer to Rosemary but remember Alys beach has a coffee shop also which is close.
They share the same beach accesses

All construction is complete and the Inn and at the Alexander that is next door so you dont have to worry there....

I know of several people who rent their Inn unit so PM me if you are interested ......

Whatever happens come and have a good time!!!!:clap: :clap:

I highly recommend the Inn. ;-) :love: