• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
OPPPs. I got carried away, it is second entree half price!! Still a good deal!

:wave: Thanks SGB...it is a good deal. A great way to come in and enjoy the sunset, beach view, and grayt food....all in a beautiful atmosphere. :chill:

The Sunset Special possibly may end in 2 weeks for July and August. So, now is the time to take advantage of it!!!:welcome:

ATJoe

Beach Lover
May 10, 2007
Westfield, IN
Call for a reservation....sometimes it gets pretty crazy:welcome: 231-0455

Hey, Kat. We'll be down the second week of July and want to stop by one evening. How far in advance would it be advisable to call for a reservation? I know it's impossible to give an exact answer but even a guess of a day? week? month? would be a great help.

Looking forward to trying some of the fabulous looking items I've seen on your web site. :drool:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I plan to try the High Point place this week. It was the only thing on my to-do list this trip. I've been here 9 days and I haven't been there yet! There is still a few days to go . . . .

If you are not staying at High Pointe with knowledge of the gate code, you are going to have a hard time accessing Senor Mojitos. I guess you could park at the Village, look for the closest public beach access and walk.

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
If you are not staying at High Pointe with knowledge of the gate code, you are going to have a hard time accessing Senor Mojitos. I guess you could park at the Village, look for the closest public beach access and walk.
We are in Seacrest and are going to try to walk over from our beach access. Headed out now. I'll report back!

colby

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2007
Thanks for the heads-up on this, guys. Senor Mojitos was exactly what I was looking for -- simply some place on the beach where I could run up to, order a bushwacker and take it back to the sand (which I did more than a few times) :D

Their crabcakes rocked too!