• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

aquaticbiology

fishlips
May 30, 2005
redneck heaven
It's BS - iron is way up so watch out for red tide - further west you go the nastier it gets - navy is testing water weekly and some places daily - they will be told to close the beaches should an errant eddy bring the yeech eastward

'local PCB fishermen say big grouper <10 miles offshore' sez the weather dude on bham tv

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.
I agree, I think that is a load of BS also. On that dolphin rescue, did anyone see the interview with that trainer? She is some kind of an idiot, why make the dolphins jump on that raft to "try and save as many as possible," why not go out there with a big net, or jump in the water with them and save the rest of them! I think that is also a load of BS!

WaltonUndercurrent

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2005
bsmart said:
I agree, I think that is a load of BS also. On that dolphin rescue, did anyone see the interview with that trainer? She is some kind of an idiot, why make the dolphins jump on that raft to "try and save as many as possible," why not go out there with a big net, or jump in the water with them and save the rest of them! I think that is also a load of BS!

Really, what happened to big hooks or harpoons??

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.
WaltonUndercurrent said:
Really, what happened to big hooks or harpoons??
:D