• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DiDa723

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2007
My "Remmy" - a neutered male, 7 year old Maine Coon cat (photos attached) is missing and I am frantically searching. I live in Gulf Place subdivision near 30-A and Hwy 393 and the last time I saw him was Wednesday, June 13th.

He has long "tortoise" brn/blk hair and a big bushy tail-white paws and a distinguishing white "tear drop" on his nose.

If anyone sees a cat with these markings, please please call me immediately with the date. time and location seen. He has never disappeared before and normally stays very close to home.

Thank you so much!

Diane
850-622-9565 (h)
850-368-3356 (c)

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:wave: Diane, so sorry for your lost cat. Was he used to being outside? I lived in the townhouses in Gulf Place (just moved) and very seldom saw any cats around that area. I have a tabby male that stayed by the pool most of the time. Have you put up signs within that area? There are a lot of nice people back there that will keep an eye out for him.

Good Luck...Kat (lover)

DiDa723

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2007
Thank you Kat and Dune-AHH! Prayers and wishes are most eagerly welcomed.

Kat- I live in the residential subdivision (across from the Beach Club) and actually there are quite a few around... Remmy was an in/out kitty but he usually just stayed around the house. I tried to get him in before dusk every evening but he was starting to get wise to it and would "disappear" until a little later. We've lived there for four years, and never a problem.

I started placing the flyers yesterday and talking with the neighbors. I also placed a flyer in the window at Miss Lucille's and have registered with several on line sites, called the local vets and placed flyers where I could.

Any other good suggestions are heartily welcomed.

Thank you all soooo much!

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
DiDa, My daughter has the light twin to your cat (very regal) and he was lost when they evacuated to Atlanta after one of the hurricanes. Miraculousy we found him after two months. I will be praying for your miracle!

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
i'm in dune allen...i'll keep a lookout...

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
My "Remmy" - a neutered male, 7 year old Maine Coon cat (photos attached) is missing and I am frantically searching. I live in Gulf Place subdivision near 30-A and Hwy 393 and the last time I saw him was Wednesday, June 13th.

He has long "tortoise" brn/blk hair and a big bushy tail-white paws and a distinguishing white "tear drop" on his nose.

If anyone sees a cat with these markings, please please call me immediately with the date. time and location seen. He has never disappeared before and normally stays very close to home.

Thank you so much!

Diane
850-622-9565 (h)
850-368-3356 (c)

Also, don't forget to check the Walton County animal control website as well.

DiDa723

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2007
Thanks "Sun Chaser"... your suggestion going to the Walton Co. animal control site was helpful! I had searched Yahoo for Chipley, etc knowing that there wasn't one in Defuniak, but didn't go to the Walton County site. Anyway, I've pretty well contacted everyone I can think of.

Thanks to all for your support... I'll be back "a hootin and hollerin" if he finds his way home.

BTW, the other post about a "Lost Pet Info" is a Great Idea! Actually, maybe even a General "Lost and Found" might even be better. Who do we suggest this to?? Who carries the "Big Stick" :D