• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Oh, goodie! I can hardly wait. I want gumbo and peel-n-eat shrimp on that lunch menu, don't care what you charge for it! See you in late July/early August with any luck. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

native

Beach Lover
Jun 6, 2007
Pt Washington
Great!!! Will be there with bells on...................

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
OH YEAH!!! :clap:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Just got my reservations for dinner on the 26th. If you open for lunch next week, I am sure I will have to do lunch also sometime!!

CANT WAIT!

:wave: So glad to hear you are coming in for dinner.....we look forward to giving your taste buds a treat! But, so sorry we won't be open for lunch next week.:bang: We are getting closer:clap: Looks like the first week of July:yikes:

Kat:welcome:

bamabeachbum

Beach Fanatic
May 31, 2006
Decatur,Alabama
:wave: So glad to hear you are coming in for dinner.....we look forward to giving your taste buds a treat! But, so sorry we won't be open for lunch next week.:bang: We are getting closer:clap: Looks like the first week of July:yikes:

Kat:welcome:

Kat, thats ok to. I will be back the middle of July for a convention, so I will do lunch then!!!

Looking forward to the dinner on Tuesday!:clap:

rafjr00

Beach Comber
Jun 21, 2007
My first post and it is going to be about D&K. Four of us were in from New Orleans and I had been reading about D&K here for a month, so we went and I must say that ever single one of us had a great time and the food is just unbelievable. Would like to thank Jamie for a wonderful time. Can't wait to make it back. Lunch sounds nice:)