• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
Shelly

I am getting chicken. Lennar traded at 40.18 today, uncomfortably close to my 40 limit. I want to lower my limit in Lennar to 39. Or should I be a man and buy 500s at 40 ? I will follow your advice.

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
shelly

time's up. i am canceling my bid altogether. lennar reports next tuesday ...won't be pretty. discretion is the better part of valor, whatever that means !!! i will keep my other bids in until they become close !! ;-)

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
shelly

time's up. i am canceling my bid altogether. lennar reports next tuesday ...won't be pretty. discretion is the better part of valor, whatever that means !!! i will keep my other bids in until they become close !! ;-)

chicken_little.jpg

6732,1115745912,1.jpg

LET US PRAY

Last edited:

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
:lolabove:

The homebuilders feel like they want to go lower. I like to buy housing stocks when they stop going down on bad news like last summer. We are in another cycle of bad news and the stocks react accordingly. I don't want to get myself on fly paper by buying too early. Those that try to pick the bottom, wind up with smelly finger !! I have cancelled all my orders except for Lowes at 31.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
shelly

time's up. i am canceling my bid altogether. lennar reports next tuesday ...won't be pretty.

It was pretty--Pretty grim. -3%...that's gonna leave a mark.

<I suspect we'll be having a home builders' prayer service next?>

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
It was pretty--Pretty grim. -3%...that's gonna leave a mark.

<I suspect we'll be having a home builders' prayer service next?>

Maybe a week long religious retreat in spartan monks quarters devoid of granite and stainless steel.

Last edited: