• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gstaley

Beach Crab
Jun 2, 2007
Looking for a recommendation on a cleaning lady, man or service to clean my new home (4BR, 3.5 Bath) once per week as renters check-in/check-out.

Also, looking for good Handy Man for smaller manual tasks. I live in Dallas so not easy for me to get to 30A in moment's notice.

Any recommendations appreciated.

jkuhn

Banned
May 27, 2007
santa rosa beach
Emerald Clean 724 448 7454 or email at jkuhn629@yahoo.com
We specialize in condo and beach house rental units on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. We also do deep cleanings and commercial cleans. Honest and reliable service that also does small maintance to make sure your renter has a perfectly clean and damagefree unit to enjoy. With Emerald Clean you will have no worries and you can sit back and relax. Proudy serving all areas along 30A and destin.:D

sweet

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2005
The Best Handy in SW

I would like to recommend Clayton West 850-685-1666
I called him yesterday based on seeing his post on this site.
My rental home in Destin the water heater broke and leaked water
through out the home. I had the plumber,and the cleaning service doing there job. But was not sure what water damage there was. I called Clayton to determine what needed to be done. He went over to my home within in a hr.
Clayton is reliable, honest and I would recommend him for any handy man job you have.

ksmith

Beach Crab
Jul 6, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach, Flordia
I recommend Chris Martin with Martin's Maintenance 850-231-5052, he has worked on several different properties for us-did a wonderful job and we've never had a complaint and never had to send him back for re-do's.

Maid of Honor

Beach Comber
Jul 28, 2007
Maid of Honor is a fully licensed and insured cleaning service working from Fort Walton through Inlet Beach. We specialize in vacation Rentals, residential homes, commercial, etc... All of our employees speak english and it will be the same cleaners in your home every week. Free estimates!
Josh Kati
850-502-0470 615-305-1819