• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Cafe Tango is great, but can I suggest maybe Cafe Provence? The wife and I have been going pretty steadily for the past few months and everytime it has been great.

Onano is good as well. We have only been for dinner a few times, but we go to their Sunday brunch at least every other Sunday. One other option might be Borago, that's where we went for our anniversary last month. You can't go wrong those 4 places.

I was trying to reply to this post when asking about Sandor, who I understand started at Provence in February.

Thanks everyone! I have not been to Cafe Provence.

We have decided to dine at D&K's. We are excited to try their "new" restaurant!

Thanks, Kat! :clap:

I do want to try Onano while we are there... Like I said, I've heard mixed things, so I figure I will go and be the judge. I also can't wait to go to Amore- one of my favorite places! I love Borago, but we have eaten there for SO many meals like birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day, etc... It will be nice to try something different!

Have a great weekend!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Thanks everyone! I have not been to Cafe Provence.

We have decided to dine at D&K's. We are excited to try their "new" restaurant!

Thanks, Kat! :clap:

I do want to try Onano while we are there... Like I said, I've heard mixed things, so I figure I will go and be the judge. I also can't wait to go to Amore- one of my favorite places! I love Borago, but we have eaten there for SO many meals like birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day, etc... It will be nice to try something different!

Have a great weekend!

:wave: Leslie....thank you for your kind words. I am so excited :rotfl: and feel very privileged.:blush: We look forward to treating ya'll to a night you won't forget. :love: :love: I love anniversaries!:clap: :clap:

:bow: :bow: And, thank you to all who included us in your top 5 list. :bow: :bow:

7 years on 07-07-07.....you know it's going to be special!!!!
Let me know which table you prefer....small intimate dining room or by a window in main dining room?
Can't wait to meet you both.
:love: :wave: Kat and Doug:welcome:

Kat-
Thank you very much! :clap:

We look forward to meeting you as well. We would love a table by the window. I tried to send you a private message, but it says your box is full! Sorry to post this on the board, everyone!

I called and made our reservation today - I think I spoke with Doug? We will see you at 7pm on 7-7-07! :love:

Thank you!
Leslie R.

jules33

Beach Comber
Apr 10, 2007
alabama
Have just returned from the beach. We tried Cafe tango....it is OUTSTANDING. By far my favorite restaurant. Went to 30A and D&Kas well. Tango is wonderful. The bread and dipping sauce so yummy. I had the pistachio crusted grouper....it was so delicious. I would try to go there if you can.

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2006
SRB
All,

Granted, I haven't journeyed to 30-A for about a year (my fault....my bad....), but I didn't see a mention of Criolla's, in your restaurant recommendations.

I recall it was pretty good.....has it fallen out of favor recently?

Help me..... I'm getting hungry for 30-A, and all that it has to offer!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
All,

Granted, I haven't journeyed to 30-A for about a year (my fault....my bad....), but I didn't see a mention of Criolla's, in your restaurant recommendations.

I recall it was pretty good.....has it fallen out of favor recently?

Help me..... I'm getting hungry for 30-A, and all that it has to offer!

Refer to the 'top 5 restaurants' thread!