• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Staying in a friends condo in PCB Wednesday through Friday night and need a room for Saturday night. I know this is a crazy request but thought I'd take a stab and see if anyone had a place to stay for one night and how much it would cost so I dont have to head back to Nashville till Sunday. Taking a chance... Thanks!

Mike
MikDZ28@aol.com or send PM me.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
You may be able to get a decent one room suite at Villages of South Walton or Seacest Inn for a decent rate. Just look for them on the VRBO site and ask. Also, you can sometimes find an inexpensive place on the west end of Panama City Beach. I did that one year and it was very comfortable and worth the stay. Good luck.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Try Grayton Beach State Park cabins. Sometimes they have one of them that has a "sandwiched" date open. May have to be a last minute (as day of) type deal though. :dunno:

Good luck!

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Thanks guys... Looking forward to coming down tomorrow!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Thanks guys... Looking forward to coming down tomorrow!

Did you find a place to stay? So, how have you been? You haven't been around in awhile. Life treating you good?

Oh, HAVE FUNN!!!!!!!

Last edited:

sbartoldus

Beach Fanatic
May 19, 2007
Here
www.thirdeyeimages.net
Trade you a place to stay for helping me unpack my car. I'm moving myself and will be back on Saturday. Not much stuff but some of it is heavy. Heron's Watch on 30-A, Seagrove Beach.

Susanna
412-622-0136

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Did you find a place to stay? So, how have you been? You haven't been around in awhile. Life treating you good?

Oh, HAVE FUNN!!!!!!!

I feel so used! :D Here is an idea...if you ask a question here, please come back and tell us what happens. :wave:

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Hey kids! Sorry I havent been around. Life is great. New job, good times... I'm still in PCB right now fighting off the effects of last night (ouch). Me and my friend Ben are still looking for a place to stay tomorrow night. Everything is crazy expensive! I may be calling the person who needed help moving. I appreciate your offer a lot! If anyone else wants to put a roof over the heads of two great looking guys, call me at 615-319-8008.:cool:

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Looks like were crashing in seagrove beach tonight! Big thanks to Susanna! Ill be at red bar tonight if any of you kids want to join. Ill be the really good looking guy in the red sox hat...