• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
On SJ's Google map, it looks like there is a UFO in my neighborhood. :creepy:

Seriously, what the heck is that big white blob? (No, I didn't go sunbathing over there.)

btw, 25 Juniper would be a goodie. ;-)

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Like you've always lived in the most perfect places:cry:

I was serious about my request...I don't believe the sun rises and sets only on Florida. I've enjoyed fly fishing a time or two up in northern Arkansas (nice rainbows!)...so is there anything going on anywhere else in that state?

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Nothing against 'the city of gold', but bragging on a property sold in SOARK doesn't make a whole lot of sense on the SOWAL board.

In defense of BC, I don't think she was bragging about selling her property. I think she was trying to make a comparison of her house that sold for alot less than the mobile home that was posted. I was actually in awe of the differences in the houses and the prices in which they both sold. Like she said "Location, Location".

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Please also keep in mind that it is not so much the home that has the value but rather the fact that you get an Acre of land with location included :D

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
In defense of BC, I don't think she was bragging about selling her property. I think she was trying to make a comparison of her house that sold for alot less than the mobile home that was posted. I was actually in awe of the differences in the houses and the prices in which they both sold. Like she said "Location, Location".

Exactly....BC what a beautiful home!!!! I know you worked hard on it. Are you sad? I'm not sure I'd want to leave!

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005

BCs was the only one that has SOLD so far :cool:

Last edited:

Beach Crazy

cracker
Aug 19, 2005
Arkansas

You get 'em KDW!! Yes, that's exactly what I was saying!:D

Please also keep in mind that it is not so much the home that has the value but rather the fact that you get an Acre of land with location included :D

That's what I said, location, location, location There's no telling how much my house would have brought if it had been in another location.

Exactly....BC what a beautiful home!!!! I know you worked hard on it. Are you sad? I'm not sure I'd want to leave!

Thank you O.L. we worked really hard doing alot of it ourselves. I'm not sad in the least!!! I can't wait to have a home without carpet, smaller and not log!!:clap: