• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
My brother is in the process of organizing efforts, to help out with the monumental task, of tearing down and clearing away hurricane damage. :clap_1: He is trying to find a place to park his 40 ft. RV and understandably, hasn't been able to. :sosad: Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions! I'm unsure of any particular locale preferred by him, but this is a start. Besides, there is so much help needed, in an over whelming amount of the Gulf Coast! I'm hoping and praying, that someone will know someone, etc., etc...

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Good luck, such a good cause.....surely you will find what you'r looking for.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
C'MON PEOPLE...SURELY SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS SUGGESTIONS, :dunno: FOR THIS WORTH WHILE ENDEAVOR! AFTER ALL, A 40FT RV DOESN'T TAKE UP TOO MUCH SPACE! UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS REALLY DELAYING :sosad: HIS ASSISTING ALOT OF PEOPLE! PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND AND EVEN SEND THIS REQUEST THRU CYBERSPACE, TO OTHERS! :clap_1:

THANKS!

Diane4145 said:
My brother is in the process of organizing efforts, to help out with the monumental task, of tearing down and clearing away hurricane damage. :clap_1: He is trying to find a place to park his 40 ft. RV and understandably, hasn't been able to. :sosad: Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions! I'm unsure of any particular locale preferred by him, but this is a start. Besides, there is so much help needed, in an over whelming amount of the Gulf Coast! I'm hoping and praying, that someone will know someone, etc., etc...

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Diane4145 said:
C'MON PEOPLE...SURELY SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS SUGGESTIONS, :dunno: FOR THIS WORTH WHILE ENDEAVOR! AFTER ALL, A 40FT RV DOESN'T TAKE UP TOO MUCH SPACE! UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS REALLY DELAYING :sosad: HIS ASSISTING ALOT OF PEOPLE! PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND AND EVEN SEND THIS REQUEST THRU CYBERSPACE, TO OTHERS! :clap_1:

THANKS!
He may want to wait and see what TS/Hurr Rita does over the next few days.

BeachDreamer

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2005
The Peaceful Piney Woods.
After Rita has passed (and it looks like it will head our way, into Texas), tell him to load up some propane, drive it to NOLA, and park it in a box store parking lot. RVs are pretty self contained. I wouldn't think he would have his efforts ruined because there aren't camp grounds open. Check the KOA there and see if it's being used.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
He is wanting to head to the NO area, ASAP! I'm waiting to hear from him, re:specific location. I know that he intends on being down there a good while and that is why he'd prefer hook ups.

Beach Runner said:
Where does he want to park it?

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
kurt said:
I don't understand. Is he looking for a place here or in NOLA?

Why are you SHOUTING?
NO and geez Kurt, the caps lock was on and I didn't fool with it! Sorry, if it hurt your ears!LOL