• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I can go you one better than that. 3-4 years ago, we were sitting on the beach in front of our regular rental house in Blue Mountain. It was about two o'clock in the afternoon. A girl came by walking her dog. All of a sudden, her dog took a big diarrhea dump in the water directly in front of our chairs. The chick never even batted an eye - just let her dog finish and was off down the beach.:pissed:

I was so stunned I couldn't even say anything. My mouth was literally hanging open I was so shocked. In retrospect, I should have grabbed the dog's owner by the hair and forced her face into the doo-doo water that kept my wife and I from swimming the rest of the day.
That is absolutely disgusting! I am constantly amazed at people's ability to be inconsiderate arseholes!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I'm wondering how one should properly go about cleaning liquid crap out of water. :scratch: I know it is disgusting, but I don't know how you would clean it up. You cannot scoop it into a plastic bag, if it is in the water. :dunno:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I'm wondering how one should properly go about cleaning liquid crap out of water. :scratch: I know it is disgusting, but I don't know how you would clean it up. You cannot scoop it into a plastic bag, if it is in the water. :dunno:

It can't be done. That's the point. The fact it happened mid-afternoon, during a time when law forbids dogs on the beach, and due to the fact the dog's owner acted like it was no big deal is the problem.

She could have said "Oh gosh, I am SO sorry" or something like that. Instead, she stuck her nose in the air, spun around on her heel and continued down the beach with her mutt.

Last edited:

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
I was a little shocked on Saturday when I was hanging out on the beach behind The Red Bar and a guy had his dog out there letting it run free and it took a big dump in front of someones truck probably 50yds from where the owner was sitting. Not cool to leave the dog unattended for reasons just like that. :puke: