• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Lordy, are they sending Swat "survey" teams out now with micrometers, protrators, and occilloscopes? :lol:

Surely they aren't enforcing this............or every plumber in the county would be locked up.

Hey S.J. call me I'll bring the post hole diggers and the new manly mich ultra!

All offenders will become buried in the sand except for butt, which will be used as bike racks. :lol:

:rotfl: Stop it...:funn: I can't breathe...:funn: :moon: :rotfl: :moon: :rotfl:

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
The Walton sheriff's deputy we used to hang out with claimed that there was an actual template for what consitituted proper butt coverage for bathing suits that was in all their rules and regulations paperwork.

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
The bike rack comment was just plain wrong... I love it!

ATJoe

Beach Lover
May 10, 2007
Westfield, IN
(4) The buttocks. Attire which is insufficient to comply with this requirement includes, but is not limited to, G-Strings, T-Backs,dental floss and thongs.

What exactly is the difference between these various types of butt covers? :dunno: I'll be on the beach tomorrow afternoon and want to make sure I use the correct terminology.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The Walton sheriff's deputy we used to hang out with claimed that there was an actual template for what consitituted proper butt coverage for bathing suits that was in all their rules and regulations paperwork.
I wonder about the breast coverage, since it is defined in percentage of coverage, which will vary from person to person, depending on the size of the breasts.

Back to the handcuffs...

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
That is too funny! Guess you learn something every day! Apparently if I wish to remain a law abiding scooterbug I'd better start showing less skin while tanning! I'd love to see the template they use to determine if coverage is appropriate!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington

This is true, way back when the strip of sand that is now Rosemary Beach went by another name...:rotfl:

I have a wedding picture...someone wrote "NO MORE Q-BEACH!" on one of the windows of our truck. :blush:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
not so long ago...rosemary used to be totally nudy...i mean...that's what they say...um...not that i would know...um...i mean...you know what i mean...

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
:chill:

This is hysterical. (Not the original subject matter). See, I am sitting in the wet area of the beach!!! We should all go down to the Retreat with beach chairs and line the "wet sand" area and have a party!