• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

babyjosie98

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2007
St.Louis Mo (Dittmer)
We wll be arriving at our Beach house rental in Inlet beach on July 21st and we have a small wedding planned for Tuesday July 24th.:love:

So I called several restaurants on 30A that just don't want to save aside a table for 17 during the busy summer season...:cry: They tell me they need to turn over the tables...We need a place kid friendly too.

So I have turned to Panama City beach options since Inlet beach is only 15 minutes or so away.

Here are my options?? The lady at the Salt water Grill has been very helpful and has reserved us a table for 17. They have a kids menu that is reasonable and she is putting us in the cafe room with a privacy divider.:D We have 7 kids with us from age 4 to age 12

So have any of you eaten there???? Is it a nice enough place to get together for dinner after the wedding. The wedding is at 7pm and dinner at 8:30pm..Very casual.>We just want to have fun.:dunno:

Another option that I had looked into was the Boars head restaurant.

Thanks for your help.....

Michelle

Last edited:

babyjosie98

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2007
St.Louis Mo (Dittmer)
Great idea...Thanks
I will have to check with the owner to see if that would be allowed.

It is a big beautiful beach house...

My Dad is recovering from a horse riding accident so this may be better than going out to a noisy restaurant.

We were suppossed to be down the week of May 26th and he was thrown the Sunday before we left and suffered a fractured skull and brain injury.:yikes:
He is doing much better and got an all clear from the neuro surgeon to travel to Florida next weekend.

I will see what I can find out.:D

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
I remember the post about cancelling the wedding. Hope your father is well on the road to recovery. You will enjoy the weather at this time better then earlier I think. More fun in the sun.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
Great idea...Thanks
I will have to check with the owner to see if that would be allowed.

It is a big beautiful beach house...

My Dad is recovering from a horse riding accident so this may be better than going out to a noisy restaurant.

We were suppossed to be down the week of May 26th and he was thrown the Sunday before we left and suffered a fractured skull and brain injury.:yikes:
He is doing much better and got an all clear from the neuro surgeon to travel to Florida next weekend.

I will see what I can find out.:D

So glad to hear that your Dad is recovering and everyone you love will be surrounding you for your wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Chef Phil
and Table Five...he did a dinner for a group of us at my house. He's GREAT and it's SO WONDERFUL to have all the pleasures of restaurant dining in the comfort of "home"!! Hope this plan will work out for you!
Congrats on your wedding! :wave:

coonass

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2007
call gator or lyndel at blue orleans we will take care of all your wedding needs 850-6221909

locandaitaliana

Beach Comber
Jun 28, 2007
Hello if you like Italian we will be more than glad to have your wedding in the ours restaurant.

We are kids friendly and we have a nice 140 seat divide in three areas that can be all yours.

ours restaurant is casual and full bar we are on the 98 west a few minute from 30A in Santa Rosa Beach by the Santa Rosa Village Mall.

If you like you can contact us call at 850-622-1119 if you want we can make a wonderful cake only for you, since that ours Chef have a Master degree in Pastry and Italian Cuisine.

Anyhow hope to hear back from you, But more important thing have a great wedding

:clap: :clap: Congratulation from the staff of Locanda Italiana.

?Auguri e Figli Maschi.? :clap: :clap: :clap:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Salt Water grill is great, good food!!!
Boars Head is nice as well
I frequent both of them
If you are wanting someone to cook in the house I know a certain SoWaller who does a GREAT JOB!!!!
We wll be arriving at our Beach house rental in Inlet beach on July 21st and we have a small wedding planned for Tuesday July 24th.:love:

So I called several restaurants on 30A that just don't want to save aside a table for 17 during the busy summer season...:cry: They tell me they need to turn over the tables...We need a place kid friendly too.

So I have turned to Panama City beach options since Inlet beach is only 15 minutes or so away.

Here are my options?? The lady at the Salt water Grill has been very helpful and has reserved us a table for 17. They have a kids menu that is reasonable and she is putting us in the cafe room with a privacy divider.:D We have 7 kids with us from age 4 to age 12

So have any of you eaten there???? Is it a nice enough place to get together for dinner after the wedding. The wedding is at 7pm and dinner at 8:30pm..Very casual.>We just want to have fun.:dunno:

Another option that I had looked into was the Boars head restaurant.

Thanks for your help.....

Michelle