• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

drbawa

Beach Lover
Sep 21, 2005
I am pleased to announce that there is a new clinic in South Walton. We have set up a clinic in the professional office building behind Angelina's restaurant.

Our address and contact number is below. Please feel free to call us or stop by.

Dr Nitin Bawa, MD
Board Certified, Internal Medicine
45 Sugar Sand Lane
Suite A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Phone (850)534-4170
Fax (850)534-4174
nbawa1@hotmail.com
www.drbawa.com

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
drbawa said:
I am pleased to announce that there is a new clinic in South Walton. We have set up a clinic in the professional office building behind Angelina's restaurant.

Our address and contact number is below. Please feel free to contact us.

Dr Bawa
45 Sugar Sand Lane
Suite A
Phone (850)534-4170
Fax (850)534-4174
nbawa1@hotmail.com
www.drbawa.com

:welcome:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
drbawa said:

Care to be more specific? What kind of clinic? Is "Dr. Bawa" an M.D.? If so, what is his discipline?

This may be totally legit, but it sounds awfully shady on the surface.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
JB said:
Care to be more specific? What kind of clinic? Is "Dr. Bawa" an M.D.? If so, what is his discipline?

This may be totally legit, but it sounds awfully shady on the surface.

The website looks legit....check it out JB.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Dr. Bawa is an MD certified in Internal Medicine. Good guy, used to be with white wilson in Miramar Beach, struck out on his own. Good for him.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
chrisv said:
Dr. Bawa is an MD certified in Internal Medicine. Good guy, used to be with white wilson in Miramar Beach, struck out on his own. Good for him.

Well, then that is good news. Forgive my skepticism. Unfortunately, I have seen quite a few folks come and go who refer to themselves as "doctor" when that ain't exactly the case.

Good to have another physician on 30-A

drbawa

Beach Lover
Sep 21, 2005
I am Board Certified in Internal Medicine and did all my training in Chicago. I moved here about a year ago and was with White Wilson as someone mentioned. I have started my own clinic since then and my wife is helping me out as my office manager.

My website still lists an old address so please do not go by that. I am in the process of updating that information. Thank you.

Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD
Board Certified, Internal Medicine.
45 Sugar Sand Lane, Suite A
850 534 4170

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
:welcome: Good Luck!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Glad to have you in the area. Hopefully, we won't meet anywhere but on the beach!!!!

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
drbawa said:
I am Board Certified in Internal Medicine and did all my training in Chicago. I moved here about a year ago and was with White Wilson as someone mentioned. I have started my own clinic since then and my wife is helping me out as my office manager.

My website still lists an old address so please do not go by that. I am in the process of updating that information. Thank you.

Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD
Board Certified, Internal Medicine.
45 Sugar Sand Lane, Suite A
850 534 4170

It's good to have a physician on 30A (maybe there are others as well, but I don't know of any). If we have renters at our cottages who need a quick trip to a physician, do you take this kind of call, which may sometimes be an emergency office visit? If so, do you have business cards that we can pick up when we're in the area to post in our rentals or do you have a brochure with information that we could leave at our rentals?