• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
A

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
kurt said:
RiverOtter said:
kurt said:
JEANNE said:
:shock: Marketing is definitely the key I would say. I have a house now in Grayton Beach on Defuniak Street about 300yards from the water and this past summer was very disappointing. So far the winter isn't much better. I do have it listed with a rental agency...but the market is getting very flooded. New houses are being built constantly. The more the houses available the thinner the pool for renters. Between the taxes, insurance and upkeep...it's becoming a struggle. Not to rain on your parade, but you have to be prepared for anything. My houses value has tripled in the last 3 years. :D I just hope I can hang on to it. Be careful!!

Hmmmm marketing a vacation rental in Grayton Beach. I wonder how you would go about that? :lol:

:idea: I hear there is a website :mrgreen:

Link please.

Ask and ye shall receive :mrgreen: www.sowal.com/bb :mrgreen:

If it doesn't work try refreshing your screen :wink:

All you need
http://www.mooncreek.com/rentaltours.html

JEANNE

Beach Comber
:blush: GeeWiz, I get the hint!! I've been considering the virtual tour, etc. thing. Just looking into what all is out there. Plus, you gotta have the cash to produce the additional advertising. :shock: I'm working on it Kurt!! Thanks for the info. Got any specials for the holidays???

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
JEANNE said:
:blush: GeeWiz, I get the hint!! I've been considering the virtual tour, etc. thing. Just looking into what all is out there. Plus, you gotta have the cash to produce the additional advertising. :shock: I'm working on it Kurt!! Thanks for the info. Got any specials for the holidays???

Sorry for the SPAM.

I don't understand owners of $1,000,000 +++ properties that rent for $5000 +++ per week worrying about a few hundred dollars for advertising that will bring them dozens of those high dollar bookings. :roll: :D

I guess it's a matter of perspective.

I have been known to trade every once in a great while. Usually gulf front though. :wink:

A

Anonymous

My property is not one of those 1,000,000+++ properties. Our land was in my family for decades. We only just put a modest house on the property 4 years ago. And right after that is when the real estate went out the roof. I suppose you are right though...I should just do what it takes to improve the rental situation. Otherwise, selling it may be the only other option. I surely do not want that to happen. I grew up at Grayton.

Garner

Beach Fanatic
You'd be surprised! It may very well be a $1,000,000+++ property. I am a Realtor in the area and follow the market closely. Grayton Beach remains one of the most desirable communities, with prices in line (per sq. ft) with Seaside and Watercolor, but without the rules or maintenance fees.

Garner said:
You'd be surprised! It may very well be a $1,000,000+++ property. I am a Realtor in the area and follow the market closely. Grayton Beach remains one of the most desirable communities, with prices in line (per sq. ft) with Seaside and Watercolor, but without the rules or maintenance fees.

:shock: Shhhhhhhhhh..... Don't be telling her that. I was gonna make her an offer :wink:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Anonymous said:
My property is not one of those 1,000,000+++ properties. Our land was in my family for decades. We only just put a modest house on the property 4 years ago. And right after that is when the real estate went out the roof. I suppose you are right though...I should just do what it takes to improve the rental situation. Otherwise, selling it may be the only other option. I surely do not want that to happen. I grew up at Grayton.

I just did a virtual tour on a shack in GB listed for $1.5M.

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/149garfieldstreet

kurt said:
Anonymous said:

I just did a virtual tour on a shack in GB listed for $1.5M.

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/149garfieldstreet

icon_eek.gif
wow.gif
eek2.gif

A

Anonymous

Kurt, I love the virtual tour of the millionaire shack, especially the picture of the kitchen with the big Green Stamp sign on the wall. I wonder if they bought the house by saving Green Stamps.

Smiling JOe

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Anonymous said:
Kurt, I love the virtual tour of the millionaire shack, especially the picture of the kitchen with the big Green Stamp sign on the wall. I wonder if they bought the house by saving Green Stamps.

Smiling JOe

:lol:
It's a cool little place but a $Mil doesn't buy much in Grayton Beach.