• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
seagrovelover said:
NOT IF WE BEAT YOU TO IT KATHY!!!!!!!!! hee hee hee
bootyshake.gif

Seagrovelover,

Thanks for the interest. Send me a PM if you are interested. There are plenty of weeks still available for next Spring and Summer at this point (2 already booked!!) but based on our 1st season's success they will get booked up pretty fast. Plenty big too depending on the size of your group.:cool:

No fighting now ya'll :boxing:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
wetwilly said:
Seagrovelover,

Thanks for the interest. Send me a PM if you are interested. There are plenty of weeks still available for next Spring and Summer at this point (2 already booked!!) but based on our 1st season's success they will get booked up pretty fast. Plenty big too depending on the size of your group.:cool:

No fighting now ya'll :boxing:

No wetwilly you don't understand, she has a whole freaking city come down with her...like 70 or 80 folks..you can't rent to her!!! Ask ktchris she knows, because she is one of them!!!! Ok, seagrovelover it is ON, at least I only have a few families to convince...you got a whole lot more!!! :D

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
kathydwells said:
No wetwilly you don't understand, she has a whole freaking city come down with her...like 70 or 80 folks..you can't rent to her!!! Ask ktchris she knows, because she is one of them!!!! Ok, seagrovelover it is ON, at least I only have a few families to convince...you got a whole lot more!!! :D

Kathydwells,

Thanks for the clarification. You are right my house does not hold 70-80 folks :shock: but 18 peeps comfortably :welcome: . But maybe they could book 4-6 weeks straight in the Summer and rotate the folks thru 14-18 at a time? :dunno: :blink: :cool:

Or maybe a smaller group can rent mine and then a several others in Summers Edge on Chelsea Loop and Ryan Street (STL Don has one) and all play at the beach, pool at the same time!!!! We could coordinate this kind of effort. :D

STL Don

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
wetwilly said:
Kathydwells,

Thanks for the clarification. You are right my house does not hold 70-80 folks :shock: but 18 peeps comfortably :welcome: . But maybe they could book 4-6 weeks straight in the Summer and rotate the folks thru 14-18 at a time? :dunno: :blink: :cool:

Or maybe a smaller group can rent mine and then a several others in Summers Edge on Chelsea Loop and Ryan Street (STL Don has one) and all play at the beach, pool at the same time!!!! We could coordinate this kind of effort. :D

Sounds like a good plan to me! :cool:

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Not sure exactly when :dunno: the beachview shots were taken but pre-Dennis though. We were there July 4th pre Dennis and then again for Laborday a few weeks ago. Honestly with the exception of the Dune restoration and some gulf front damage in some places the beaches look good, the Eastern Lake outflow and access was redone very nicely (back to pre Arlene look and feel). The Ramsgate access is being rebuilt now as posted by STL Don the other day and as previously posted the Dunes have a ways to go to recover via manmade restoration or the old fashioned Mother Nature way.

Still the most beautiful place in the universe (haven't been in space yet but... :D ). :cool:

Last edited:

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Underthebluemoon said:
I just put this house in my favorites list for next vacation. Your rates are really reasonable, too. I'm glad you posted it on here, I may have never found it otherwise. Really great looking house. My husband is a designer and he's impressed, too. :D

Thanks for the kind words. :clap_1: The rates are frozen to 2005 rates if booked by 12/31/05 and since you saw it here in sowal.com you will get a little more discount. :cool:

PM me to discuss. :welcome:

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
wetwilly said:
Kathydwells,

Hey!! don't listen to k-dwells......I am a small group within a larger group!!! besides we are scaling way back in 06, are there any other rental homes that you know of close to this one? we need about four (five w/ the dwells) :evil: hee hee $$$$$$$$$$

Wastin Away

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2005
seagrovelover said:
Hey!! don't listen to k-dwells......I am a small group within a larger group!!! besides we are scaling way back in 06, are there any other rental homes that you know of close to this one? we need about four (five w/ the dwells) :evil: hee hee $$$$$$$$$$

Ours is up the street in Summer's Edge. We are right next to the pool and one lot from the beach access. You can view at www.emeraldcoasttours.com/33southryanstreet. If intersted give us a call.