• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Re: Dr. Bawa's New Clinic

Do your homework JB, before a comment like this! :nono1: I can tell you first hand, Dr. Bawa's not only legit, but one of the BEST physicians, I've ever had! :love: I went to Seagrove Beach Medical for accident related problems and he's great! As a matter of fact, he treats me for several chronic conditions, that are a part of my life. I will be following him to his new office and continuing to highly recommend his total professionalism, sincerity, compassion, knowledge and more! I can only speak for myself, but if a Dr. doesn't have a good "bedside manor", I'm outa there! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

JB said:
Care to be more specific? What kind of clinic? Is "Dr. Bawa" an M.D.? If so, what is his discipline?

This may be totally legit, but it sounds awfully shady on the surface.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
They probably do accept walkins daily! :welcome: He did at the other clinic. I'm sure that they can get you cards, etc., too! Your friends or "renters", will be very appreciative! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
RiverOtter said:
Can I go there if I have another waterpark mishap :blush:

This sounds good

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Paula said:
It's good to have a physician on 30A (maybe there are others as well, but I don't know of any). If we have renters at our cottages who need a quick trip to a physician, do you take this kind of call, which may sometimes be an emergency office visit? If so, do you have business cards that we can pick up when we're in the area to post in our rentals or do you have a brochure with information that we could leave at our rentals?

Excellent question Paula. I would love to provide this kind of info to our renters. Dr. Bawa, can you also tell us what insurance plans you take at this time? Or is that too complicated?

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
RiverOtter said:
My first day was at the waterpark.... My second morning was in the clinc :D

My brother in law was at a waterpark down there this summer and he was about to go down one of those tube slides. He grabbed the top of the tube and flung himself down but his wedding band caught on the top and skinned his finger down to the bone. :shock:

Needless to say, he doesn't wear a band any more.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
O.K. the point of this post is that Dr. Bawa (an M.D.) has a new clinic in Seagrove. I for one am very excited to see a REAL DOCTOR in Seagrove. I'm also glad that Dr. Bawa took the time to post his office info. and I want to assure him that the general population of SoWal isn't nearly as looney as those who post regularly on this board.

Dr. Bawa, welcome to South Walton, and welcome to SoWal.com.

Now, for all you causing trouble out there--we need this good doctor to stay in SoWal. So be nice. Next time you :puke: or :bicycle: you'll be glad to have a doctor so close by!