• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Just kicking this around for opinions.

I have an original concert poster with original ticket from each time the Stones have preformed in this country. I have been collecting since 1978 the original price of that ticket was $18.00.

I'm waiting for the right time to sell.

What do you Sowallers think a collection like this might go for? :dunno:

Last edited:

ladyj

Beach Lover
Nov 29, 2006
I can't give you a dollar amount, but a would imagine A LOT! I'd pay a tidy sum for that, if I could.
Too cool.
Of course, if you wait for Mick to kick the bucket, you'd make even more.:rotfl:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Just kicking this around for opinions.

I have an original concert poster with original ticket from each time the Stones have preformed in this country. I have been collecting since 1978 the original price of that ticket was $18.00.

I'm waiting for the right time to sell.

What do you Sowallers think a collection like this might go for? :dunno:

I'm not even going to tell you what jdarg and I paid last September to see them in Louisville! :yikes: (worth every last red hot cent)

I only paid $5 for the '72 Stones concert.
But all I have is a stub.
Stubs are all I have, period. And the memories. ;-)
Wolfgang's Vault used to stream music for free, looks like that got shut down, and now you have to pay $10 for downloads. Well I guess that's fair, I never paid all that much back in the day.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
I only paid $5 for the '72 Stones concert.
But all I have is a stub.
Stubs are all I have, period. And the memories. ;-)
Wolfgang's Vault used to stream music for free, looks like that got shut down, and now you have to pay $10 for downloads. Well I guess that's fair, I never paid all that much back in the day.

Back in those days a "matchbox" was $5 too! ;-)

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator

actually you can still stream for free: http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/

you just need to register.

listening to Green Grass and High Tides 13 min. right now