• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
I had the opportunity to dine at TB's yesterday before the Grand Opening in the next day or two. I have to admit I'm not known for eating at Chain restaurants but I have to admit this is somethng a little different.
The decor has an open/air feeling and is decorated in a laid back feeling. You feel as though your on vacation. The employees have gone through their crash course "the customer's happiness pays your check". Which is always a plus having people "wanting" to make you happy.
We sat at the horseshoe bar able to have a panoramic view which is always pleasing.
For those who like coconut shrimp (6 large) I highly recomend this app. It is served with an Asia slaw. You can actually make a meal with this.
Aruba Arugula Salad served with cracker-meal seared jumbo shrimp and scallops, vinaigrette was the Best salad I have ever eaten. I would go back just for that............finished it off with Pineapple upside down vanilla cheesecake, something I've never had and would order this again.
Andy the bartender made the best Mohito's in the world and was very entertaining.
I felt like I had gone to the Islands just for the day. But after a full stomach, like Dorthory said, "it was good to be home" on the couch! :love:
I give this restaurant a thumbs-up!!

Last edited:

BambooBay

Beach Lover
Apr 9, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
www.30A.com
I've always like the Tommy Bahama brand and story, and so I've been pretty excited to try the restaurant.... BUT, I saw a copy of the local menu recently, and it looked very pricey--even by SoWal standards! Lunch sandwiches were in the $15 range, for example. Or have I been misinformed?

CK1

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2007
I had the opportunity to dine at TB's yesterday before the Grand Opening in the next day or two. I have to admit I'm not known for eating at Chain restaurants but I have to admit this is somethng a little different.
The decor has an open/air feeling and is decorated in a laid back feeling. You feel as though your on vacation. The employees have gone through their crash course "the customer's happiness pays your check". Which is always a plus having people "wanting" to make you happy.
We sat at the horseshoe bar able to have a panoramic view which is always pleasing.
For those who like coconut shrimp (6 large) I highly recomend this app. It is served with an Asia slaw. You can actually make a meal with this.
Aruba Arugula Salad served with cracker-meal seared jumbo shrimp and scallops, vinaigrette was the Best salad I have ever eaten. I would go back just for that............finished it off with Pineapple upside down vanilla cheesecake, something I've never had and would order this again.
Andy the bartender made the best Mohito's in the world and was very entertaining.
I felt like I had gone to the Islands just for the day. But after a full stomach, like Dorthory said, "it was good to be home" on the couch! :love:
I give this restaurant a thumbs-up!!

I was also at TB's yesterday and Thursday night and the food, service and drinks were fab! That bartender Andy is worth the visit!! The crab cakes are really the best I have ever had, yes they do beat the ones at Red Bar, sorry. They are served with the Asian slaw and the tastiest sauces. The flavors are very unique. I do think this will be a hit!:D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:welcome: beach ho! I am all over that name!!! :D :wave:

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
How are the evening prices? Hoping to check them out tomorrow evening.

The prices are outrages! (Lunch or Dinner)

Apps start at:
12.2 - 16.8
Soups:
cup 5.5-bowl 9.5
Sandwich:
11.8 -16
Salads:
14.5 - 17.4
Dinners:
26.2 -35.5
Desserts:
8.5 - 10.5

Trust me it's outrages!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
The prices are outrages! (Lunch or Dinner)

Apps start at:
12.2 - 16.8
Soups:
cup 5.5-bowl 9.5
Sandwich:
11.8 -16
Salads:
14.5 - 17.4
Dinners:
26.2 -35.5
Desserts:
8.5 - 10.5