• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Re: Get a Gordie HOUSE OF ART/FISHING REPORT

Thank you for the very nice compliments, I feel flattered and fortunate indeed. We have moved back in to the same building as the old House of Art. I say we as that includes my wife who's works are to be featured within the pages of the June Better Homes & Gardens magazine. So, perhaps you should "get a Lisa" as her husband is more than willing (and able) to allow himself to live off of his wife's fame and fortune. That's right, I'm a giver.

Anyway, should you see my truck parked in the lot at 133 Defuniak, it's not broken down, I am there. Please stop in and say hello again. Yell loudly, as I am probably on the back porch painting.

.........and now to the more important news.......the fishing has been great in spite of the heinous weather conditions. The amberjack bite has been really good nearshore. They have mostly been undersized, so we have gone to really light tackle (8-12# test) and enjoyed the battles. Grouper has been good, cobia have started to show and in some pretty respectable numbers and sizes. Full Pull weighed an 86 Friday. Some spanish mackerel are showing up, a few kings and blackfins are on the beach as well and the snapper bite, even though we are trying to stay away from them as the season is closed, has been exceptional with several 20+ pounders caught by our clients. Photos soon.

gordie
www.angryfishcharters.com
www.gordiehinds.com

Hello Lisa and Gordie:
I really doubt that you could possibly remember us, I know that many, many of your online friends pass through the House of Art. We (from Colorado) came by a couple years ago around the 4th of July. You were so kind and welcoming. Still have our Grayton Beach t-shirts, and maybe some day we'll get us some Gordies and Lisas.
I know my husband would love to go out fishing. :)

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
Hey Cil...

of course I remember you! Don't know how I do it, but I remember 99% of the people that walked thru the door at the House of Art. One of the things I've been missing...A lot!! Gord, on the other hand, has a mind like a sieve. I keep threatening to get him an ear piece and me a microphone so that when we go out to dinner/drinks/functions I can discretely whisper in his ear to whom he is talking and remind them of what they purchased or where we met them.

L