• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Smiling Joe- Destin Dreaming: you can officially change your avatars! :D

Cuties are going to Auntie HusterFan's for a month ;-) then home with me! :D :welcome:
That's good to read, but I never spend the money til the check clears the bank.

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
Auntie HuskerFan?! Now I am misty eyed!! ;-)

I am going to head over to get these little peanuts in about 30 minutes.

I WILL have an update later tonight! Stay tuned. And........the weirdest thing about this is that the place that BlueFox may move to just so happens to be 3 doors down from me! We just discovered that when I called her today. I think this whole thing was meant to be! :D

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
Thank goodness I have a REALLY understanding hubby because I just told him at 2:00 p.m. today that we were " puppy sitting" for 3 weeks. Yes, that was after I had already committed to BlueFox and the rest of the SoWal world!! But I knew I could sweet talk him and now he is just as excited as the rest of us. Who could say no to those 2 sweet faces??:love:

ThatPersianGirl

Beach Comber
Well, it happened... we watched the sweet puppies off tonight. The only thing that made the hurt a little less was that they went to such a smiley person, that will most definetely take wonderful care of them until the next angel takes these littermates.
Thanks you guys... for all you did.
We are going to miss our friend Dennis so much. When starting new chapters in your life, there are so many emotions involved.
Scott and I really wanted the puppies to have a happy life and now we know they will.

Good stuff.

Peace and love always.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Well, it happened... we watched the sweet puppies off tonight. The only thing that made the hurt a little less was that they went to such a smiley person, that will most definetely take wonderful care of them until the next angel takes these littermates.
Thanks you guys... for all you did.
We are going to miss our friend Dennis so much. When starting new chapters in your life, there are so many emotions involved.
Scott and I really wanted the puppies to have a happy life and now we know they will.

Good stuff.

Peace and love always.

ok...real misty

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
Sorry to be posting so late but we have been a little caught up in all the excitement!! BlueFox, don't doubt your decision for one minute...these 2 are cuter in person than they were in the pictures. I can't believe how sweet and well behaved they are. This is going to be an easy three weeks! I love them already!! My hubby is taking pictures as we speak and I may not get them posted tonight but tomorrow for sure. I really felt bad for everyone that was there to see the puppies off but I hope they know that the silver lining in this cloud is that they are going to be well cared for and loved every single day. Well, time to go see if 4 dogs can fit in one bed.....who am I kidding....we will sleep on the floor if there is not room for them!! :roll:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Sorry to be posting so late but we have been a little caught up in all the excitement!! BlueFox, don't doubt your decision for one minute...these 2 are cuter in person than they were in the pictures. I can't believe how sweet and well behaved they are. This is going to be an easy three weeks! I love them already!! My hubby is taking pictures as we speak and I may not get them posted tonight but tomorrow for sure. I really felt bad for everyone that was there to see the puppies off but I hope they know that the silver lining in this cloud is that they are going to be well cared for and loved every single day. Well, time to go see if 4 dogs can fit in one bed.....who am I kidding....we will sleep on the floor if there is not room for them!! :roll:

:love: :love: :wave: I just love this! Still misty.