• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Wastin Away said:
Ours is up the street in Summer's Edge. We are right next to the pool and one lot from the beach access. You can view at www.emeraldcoasttours.com/33southryanstreet. If intersted give us a call.

This is a really silly question, but Wastin Away, do you remember where you bought the red chair pads that are at your dining room table? I'm going crazy trying to find chair pads like those! I've looked at Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn, but they don't have exactly what I want. You wouldn't think that something as dumb as chair pads would be hard to get! :dunno: (Anyone else who knows a good source, chime in, too.)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mermaid said:
This is a really silly question, but Wastin Away, do you remember where you bought the red chair pads that are at your dining room table? I'm going crazy trying to find chair pads like those! I've looked at Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn, but they don't have exactly what I want. You wouldn't think that something as dumb as chair pads would be hard to get! :dunno: (Anyone else who knows a good source, chime in, too.)

Do you get Ballard Designs catalogue? The web address is www.ballarddesigns.com. Of course, I didn't even look at WA's house, so what do I know? Also try Crate and Barrel.

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Mermaid,

Do you have a Pier One in Indy? They always carry chair pads there. Probably not as nice or durable as the ones in the catalog posted above but this way you can change colors when they wear out and you won't be out a lot of money.

Wastin Away

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2005
You are not going to believe this but I got them at Target. They have been great and they wash up really well.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
All of you have such pretty places, I will be glad to follow your shopping leads. :clap_1: :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mermaid and WA....you knwo I am over here clapping! TARGET RULES again!!!
I think I might go there today!

sarahj

Beach Lover
Aug 27, 2005
Arkansas/Fl.
www.vrbo.com
Sueshore, my daughter is also a big Target fan. We are getting one at Ft. Smith 50 miles away. She is so happy you would think it is going in next door. Guess I'll have to scope it out. All you good people can't be wrong. :love:

Wastin Away

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2005
Sueshore said:
Mermaid and WA....you knwo I am over here clapping! TARGET RULES again!!!
I think I might go there today!

SueShore,

I buy a lot of my things from Target for our beach house, expecially those things that you know are going to need to be replaced. I also find myself buying double so I have back-ups. Things I look for there are pillows, cushions, placemats, kitchen and bath rugs, slip covers, etc. I also find a lot of neat accessories at TJ Max or Marshalls. If you hit those stores right you can find some good buys and good prices.