• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Congrats BF and Huskerfan, you're awesome for taking care of them!! Grayt pics!!!! They are sooooo cute. This is definitely a feel good thread!!! Sowal rocks!!:clap:

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
Kurt, Thanks for moving the picture for me.....they are pretty cute, huh?!:love:
BlueFox, I know how anxious you must be....I'll give them a hug for you right now!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Yep, that is the Lola who use to walk my streets. :cry: :wave: :D Now, put some meat on her bones. She was always looking through my neighbors uncanned garbage, looking for a little food.

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
I wish I could take some of the meat off of my two fat little dogs and give some to Lola and Zepplin. They are so little!! They have a lot of energy so they probably just run off everything they eat. They do like treats though...we found that out! :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I wish I could take some of the meat off of my two fat little dogs and give some to Lola and Zepplin. They are so little!! They have a lot of energy so they probably just run off everything they eat. They do like treats though...we found that out! :D
I gave Lola a big@ss Milkbone on Saturday. She treasured it! I couldn't stand to see her digging through the garbage for food. No telling what she was eating in that garbage.

My dogs would occasionally break free from the house and they would come back licking their chops, and their breath would smell like @ss. Dogs are crazy like that.

ThatPersianGirl

Beach Comber
I gave Lola a big@ss Milkbone on Saturday. She treasured it! I couldn't stand to see her digging through the garbage for food. No telling what she was eating in that garbage.

My dogs would occasionally break free from the house and they would come back licking their chops, and their breath would smell like @ss. Dogs are crazy like that.

Yeah, those little suckers would have you thinking they are hungry... whatever! I used to lay bowlS of food out for them and they would stare at me like, "What??? Where's the treats and dead animals we find by the bay? This stuff is for suckers."
Genetics gave those dogs their girlish figures.

Those 2 crazy muts! Love them to pieces.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Yeah, those little suckers would have you thinking they are hungry... whatever! I used to lay bowlS of food out for them and they would stare at me like, "What??? Where's the treats and dead animals we find by the bay? This stuff is for suckers."
Genetics gave those dogs their girlish figures.

Those 2 crazy muts! Love them to pieces.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That is exactly what my dogs tell me, too. Dogs and their carcases. :funn:

Last week, when I noticed Lola, she wasn't wearing her necklace (collar), and I started wondering if she was a street dog, like my other two dogs once were. I was thinking really hard about trying to figure out what the heck I would do with a third dog, so I am very excited to see that she wasn't a street dog. I'll miss seeing her roam around on occasion. She is such a cutie.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Oh, my, I just looked at their photo again and I noticed that they have tiny feet. That is too cute, and nothing like my dogs' bear paws and claws.