• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gigi40

Beach Crab
Jul 24, 2007
Scott told me of the rainbow in the sky at the fishing hole and the fish caught by Dr. Rick Barry, his longtime friend. I had a similar experience [but no fish]

I was returning home from a shopping trip and the sky was very dark and beginning to rain. I prayed for God to send me a rainbow as a sign, nothing happened. As I was sitting at my computer and watching the clouds and suddenly a rainbow appeared and was all across the sky. I was so moved and felt comforted that Paul was OK.

Love you Paul, always.

Mom

Last edited:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Dear Gigi40 and Marisa: I'm very sorry about your loss. I didn't know Paul, and he sounds like he was loved and appreciated by many, and most of all by you. It's always nice to read about people from the community on this website, even though sometimes it's sad as it is now, because it gives us a sense of how different people made/make SoWal so special. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
250px-Rainbows.jpg
:love:

ThatPersianGirl

Beach Comber
Hi Guys, this is Sharon... Scott's girlfriend. I have made CDs with all the pictures I took at the Memorial. I will be sending them out in the next week, but I thought it would be nice if I posted 2... one of the gathering where everyone shared a "Paul memory" and one of the sky later that night. There were only a few of us at that point, but it was such an incredible sky... very special and touching. Hope you enjoy.

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg